|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thomas awakens and calls for a Gathering in Chapter Forty-Eight, he tells Newt that everything they have experienced is what?
(a) A prison sentence.
(b) An illusion.
(c) A test.
(d) A slow torture.
2. What is Teresa doing in the Slammer while the Homestead is attacked by the Grievers in Chapter Forty?
(a) Escaping through the window.
(b) Solving the riddle.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. Who proclaims Ben's crimes and punishment during the Banishment in Chapter Fourteen?
4. How many Grievers are Thomas and Minho thought to have killed in Chapter Twenty-Three?
5. What is missing from the sky in Chapter Thirty-Four?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon does Ben threaten Thomas in Chapter Eleven?
2. How long is the Griever described that first approaches Thomas as he hides in the vines in Chapter Nineteen?
3. Where does the Runner claim he saw a dead Griever in the beginning of Chapter Thirteen?
4. When Thomas describes the Creators naming the Gladers in Chapter Forty-Nine, he says that Alby was named after whom?
5. What does Chuck bring for him and Thomas to eat in the beginning of Chapter Four?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)