|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from Chapter Twenty refers to a hormone that is secreted in response to stress, which increases heart rate, pulse rate, and blood pressure?
2. What has been burned in Chapter Forty?
(a) All of the Maps.
(b) The Griever-Hole.
(c) The entrance to the Maze.
(d) The Homestead.
3. What is the plan that Thomas has developed at the end of Chapter Forty-Five?
(a) He will escape the Maze with Teresa alone.
(b) He will intentionally get stung by a Griever.
(c) He will kill Alby and Newt.
(d) He will use telepathy to contact his parents.
4. Who do the Gladers go to in order to get the paper requested by Thomas in Chapter Forty-Two?
5. Who insists that Teresa be locked up in the Slammer in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign say that Thomas reveals underneath the ivy on the wall of the Maze in Chapter Thirty-Three?
2. Whom does Thomas rescue by lifting him through the vines in Chapter Eighteen?
3. Who suggests at the Gathering that Thomas be put on the Council and train the Gladers in Chapter Twenty-Four?
4. Who supposedly found the injured Alby by the Map Room, according to Minho in Chapter Forty-One?
5. Who is calling out Thomas's name in the beginning of Chapter Forty-Eight?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)