|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who storms out of the Gathering in Chapter Twenty-Five?
2. How many Banishments does Newt say he's witnessed in Chapter Fifteen?
3. With what weapon does Ben threaten Thomas in Chapter Eleven?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
4. Who awakens Thomas as he sleeps in the Med-jack area of the Homestead in Chapter Twenty-Two?
5. How large is the courtyard said to be that Thomas finds himself in, in Chapter Two?
(a) The size of Thomas's backyard at home.
(b) The size of several football fields.
(c) The size of a city block.
(d) The size of an airport landing strip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teresa doing in the Slammer while the Homestead is attacked by the Grievers in Chapter Forty?
2. The Grievers are described in the novel as resembling what huge creatures?
3. What does Minho say the number one supply is that the Runners receive when he takes Thomas to the shed in Chapter Thirty-Two?
4. What word from Chapter Twenty refers to a hormone that is secreted in response to stress, which increases heart rate, pulse rate, and blood pressure?
5. Who is the Keeper of the Builders in the Glade?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)