|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chairs of the Keepers are empty at the Gathering in Chapter Forty-Nine?
2. What is the name that new arrivals in the Glade are called?
3. How many boxes of Maps does Minho drag out in Chapter Forty-Two?
4. Where is Thomas able to kick and injure the Griever as he flees down the vines on the Wall in Chapter Twenty?
(a) In its ribs.
(b) In its eye.
(c) On its tail.
(d) On its claw.
5. When Thomas describes the Creators naming the Gladers in Chapter Forty-Nine, he says that Alby was named after whom?
(a) Albert De Salvo.
(b) Albert Walker.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Albert Einstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Gally knock to the floor when he arrives in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
2. Who proclaims Ben's crimes and punishment during the Banishment in Chapter Fourteen?
3. When Thomas goes through the Changing in Chapter Forty-Seven, he envisions the image of what coming toward him and consuming him?
4. What is the name of the boy that is crazed and going through the Changing in Chapter Four?
5. Who screams at Thomas to stop as he runs past the closing Doors into the Maze in Chapter Sixteen?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)