|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color light is described as coming from the eye of the beetle blade in Chapter Eighteen?
2. What does Alby tell Thomas he remembers in the Med-jack ward in Chapter Twenty-Seven?
(a) The War.
(b) The Plague.
(c) The Genocide.
(d) The Flare.
3. What word used at the Gathering in Chapter Twenty-Five means a pretense of having a virtuous character or principles that one does not really possess?
4. How does Alby say the Gladers water their crops in Chapter Seven?
(a) With water hauled from the river.
(b) With rainwater.
(c) With water hauled from the lake.
(d) With water from pipes.
5. With what weapon does Ben threaten Thomas in Chapter Eleven?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Keepers is not present for the Gathering that takes place in Chapter Twenty-Four?
2. Who greets Thomas and Minho when the Doors open and they reenter the Glade in Chapter Twenty-Two?
3. Who does Thomas room with on his first night in the Glade?
4. Whom does Thomas rescue by lifting him through the vines in Chapter Eighteen?
5. How many Banishments does Newt say he's witnessed in Chapter Fifteen?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)