|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from Chapter Twenty refers to a hormone that is secreted in response to stress, which increases heart rate, pulse rate, and blood pressure?
2. What does Alby begin to do as he talks privately with Thomas in the recovery area in Chapter Twenty-Seven?
(a) He begins to speak in German.
(b) He begins to attack Newt.
(c) He begins laughing uncontrollably.
(d) He begins to strangle himself.
3. What word used at the Gathering in Chapter Twenty-Five means a pretense of having a virtuous character or principles that one does not really possess?
4. Where does the Runner claim he saw a dead Griever in the beginning of Chapter Thirteen?
(a) In the Homestead.
(b) In the Deadheads.
(c) In the cemetery.
(d) By the Cliff.
5. Where has Ben been taken for punishment after being treated by the med-jacks in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) The Pin-Pen.
(b) Sing Sing.
(c) The Slammer.
(d) The Estuary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name that new arrivals in the Glade are called?
2. What is Thomas forced to do once the Griever begins climbing the wall in the beginning of Chapter Twenty?
3. What job in the Glade does Thomas tell Chuck he wants to have in Chapter Five?
4. Who awakens Thomas in Chapter Six?
5. How long does Alby say he's been in the Glade in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)