|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of Gladers are the only ones allowed to go into the Maze?
(a) The Runners.
(b) The Slicers.
(c) The Track-hoes.
(d) The Sloppers.
2. How long is the aluminum pole that is brought out for Ben's Banishment in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) 5 feet long.
(b) 15 feet long.
(c) 30 feet long.
(d) 20 feet long.
3. What word, used to describe Ben in Chapter Fourteen, means an insane person?
(a) A heretic.
(b) An immortal.
(c) A decelerator.
(d) A lunatic.
4. Who does Thomas room with on his first night in the Glade?
5. The gravestone that looks the oldest in the cemetery has what name painted on it in Chapter Ten?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Gladers that are in charge of using the pole during the Banishment of Ben in Chapter Fourteen?
2. Where has Ben been taken for punishment after being treated by the med-jacks in Chapter Thirteen?
3. The first gravestone that Thomas examines at the cemetery in Chapter Ten has what name written on it?
4. How long does Chuck say he's been in the Glade in Chapter Five?
5. Who proclaims Ben's crimes and punishment during the Banishment in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)