|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who awakens Thomas in Chapter Six?
2. Who is the Runner that has collapsed in Chapter Twelve?
3. How large is the courtyard said to be that Thomas finds himself in, in Chapter Two?
(a) The size of an airport landing strip.
(b) The size of Thomas's backyard at home.
(c) The size of several football fields.
(d) The size of a city block.
4. How old does Chuck say he "probably" is in Chapter Nine?
5. There are four sections that make up the Glade. They include the Gardens, the Blood House, the Homestead, and what section?
(a) The Galley.
(b) The Deadheads.
(c) The Fort.
(d) The Armory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How frequently does Alby say the boys receive supplies from the Box in Chapter Seven?
2. The gravestone that looks the oldest in the cemetery has what name painted on it in Chapter Ten?
3. Who are the Med-jacks that carry away the girl to the Homestead in Chapter Nine?
4. What word, used to describe Ben in Chapter Fourteen, means an insane person?
5. What is the name that new arrivals in the Glade are called?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)