|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chuck bring for him and Thomas to eat in the beginning of Chapter Four?
(a) Chicken legs.
(b) Cold pizza.
(c) Ham sandwiches.
(d) Bean burritos.
2. What are the Slicers in charge of in the Glade?
(a) Raising and killing livestock.
(b) Map creation.
(c) Weaponry and guarding the Wall.
(d) Gardening and cooking.
3. How long does Chuck say he's been in the Glade in Chapter Five?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
4. What is written on the wadded piece of paper in the girl's hand in Chapter Eight?
(a) The Maze is a Code.
(b) Don't even try to escape.
(c) WICKED is good.
(d) She's the last one. Ever.
5. Who awakens Thomas in Chapter Six?
Short Answer Questions
1. The tomb that hold the upper half of a boy's body in Chapter Ten has a warning etched on the glass. The warning says, "Let this half-shank be a warning to all: You can't escape through" what?
2. With what weapon does Ben threaten Thomas in Chapter Eleven?
3. What is the name of the boy that is crazed and going through the Changing in Chapter Four?
4. What group of Gladers are the only ones allowed to go into the Maze?
5. What is the name that new arrivals in the Glade are called?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)