|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 - 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chairs of the Keepers are empty at the Gathering in Chapter Forty-Nine?
2. What is the plan that Thomas has developed at the end of Chapter Forty-Five?
(a) He will intentionally get stung by a Griever.
(b) He will kill Alby and Newt.
(c) He will use telepathy to contact his parents.
(d) He will escape the Maze with Teresa alone.
3. How long does Minho say he's been in the Glade during the Gathering in Chapter Twenty-Five?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. What does Chuck bring for him and Thomas to eat in the beginning of Chapter Four?
(a) Chicken legs.
(b) Ham sandwiches.
(c) Cold pizza.
(d) Bean burritos.
5. The Grievers are described in the novel as resembling what huge creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Blood House Keeper that argues with Thomas at the Gathering in Chapter Fifty-One?
2. Where does Minho say they hid the Maps in Chapter Forty-One?
3. What does Alby say did not happen this evening in the end of Chapter Thirty-Six?
4. How many Grievers does Thomas end up facing when he rounds the corridor in the conclusion of Chapter Twenty?
5. Who arrives to take Thomas to the Slammer in the end of Chapter Twenty-Nine?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)