|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 - 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Newt say he was injured as a Runner in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) His collarbone.
(b) His ribs.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
2. What section of the Glade are the Track-hoes in charge of maintaining?
(a) The Fortress.
(b) The Slaughterhouse.
(c) The Garden.
(d) The Maze.
3. Where does Minho say they hid the Maps in Chapter Forty-One?
(a) In the Glade Kitchen.
(b) Inside the Maze.
(c) In the cemetery.
(d) The weapons room in the Homestead.
4. The first gravestone that Thomas examines at the cemetery in Chapter Ten has what name written on it?
5. What word used at the Gathering in Chapter Twenty-Five means a pretense of having a virtuous character or principles that one does not really possess?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who screams at Thomas to stop as he runs past the closing Doors into the Maze in Chapter Sixteen?
2. Who brings Thomas lunch while he's in the Slammer in Chapter Thirty?
3. Who is the Keeper of the Slicers?
4. Who does Chuck play a practical joke on in the bathroom in Chapter Five?
5. How is Ben injured in Chapter Eleven?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)