|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrives in Cape Town that cheers everyone?
(a) Orders to return to England.
(b) Fresh fruits and vegetables.
(c) Letters from home.
(d) Casks of wine.
2. Why were the items that arrived in Cape Town damaged?
(a) They were sent because they were damaged.
(b) The hurricane.
(c) Bad handling.
(d) Unfortunate transportation incidents.
3. What kind of propaganda does Maturin disperse?
(c) Anti Italian.
4. Why does Maturin receive a huge sum of gold?
(a) For bribes.
(b) All of his back pay.
(c) To dispense the sailors' pay.
(d) For his actions during the war.
5. About what abstract human characteristic does Maturin ponder?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Aubrey move his flag?
2. Where is McAdam during the fight with the French?
3. What does the armed merchant ship do when Aubrey asks for help?
4. What has Maturin's propaganda done to the locals?
5. What does Aubrey do with some of his ships before going to Rodriquez?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)