|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one interest in mental health Maturin has?
(c) Psychosomatic illnesses.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
2. What French ship is anchored south of the French fleet in a protected area?
3. To where does the squadron go when it leaves Cape Town?
(a) The English Channel.
(b) French Guinea.
(c) La Reunion.
(d) La Verdana Island.
4. What about alcohol and opium do the men argue?
(a) Which is more unhealthy.
(b) Which helps depression best.
(c) Which is more onerous.
(d) Which is more addictive.
5. How long are the French ships blockaded in port?
(a) Six months.
(b) There was no blockade.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the armed merchant ship do when Aubrey asks for help?
2. What does Maturin keep on a daily basis?
3. Where did Pym do his raid?
4. Who arrives as Clonfert captures the fort?
5. What has Maturin's propaganda done to the locals?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)