|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Maturin's head?
(a) It gets slashed.
(b) It gets burned.
(c) He gets a black eye.
(d) He gets a slight concussion.
2. What do Maturin and McAdam continue to do?
(a) Being friends.
(b) Disscuss Clonfert's treatment.
(c) Trying to get Clonfert out of the navy.
(d) Trying to get off their addictions.
3. Where is much of the French fleet discovered?
(b) In the harbor at Port Louis.
(d) French Guinea.
4. What happens to the ships in Cape Town?
(a) They are sent to England.
(c) They are given new crews.
(d) They are refitted.
5. What does Pym have several English ships do?
(a) Go around to the other side of the island.
(b) Go for more ships.
(c) Wait for Aubrey.
(d) Go into the harbor to destroy the French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Raisonable after the squadron returns to Cape Town?
2. About what abstract human characteristic does Maturin ponder?
3. With whom does Aubrey confer?
4. What does Clonfert do when he hears of Pym?
5. How much damage did Clonfert's ship receive?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)