1. Where is Captain Aubrey's home?
2. In what type of home does Captain Aubrey live?
A country cottage.
3. What are the gardens like around Aubrey's home?
4. In what year does this book take place?
5. What is Napoleon trying to conquer?
All of Europe.
6. What has been holding Napoleon back?
British naval strength.
7. Why is Aubrey receiving only half pay?
8. Why doesn't Aubrey have a command?
There are more captains than ships.
9. In what capacity does Stephen Maturin work for the crown?
As a covert intelligence agent.
This section contains 3,893 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)