|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what capacity does Stephen Maturin work for the crown?
(a) As a lawyer.
(b) As a covert intelligence agent.
(c) As a clergyman.
(d) As a soldier.
2. Where did Pym do his raid?
(a) Near Carolinia.
(b) Near Cape Town.
(c) Near Mauritius.
(d) Near Ponte du Diable.
3. How did Lady Clonfert find out about Aubrey's command?
(a) Her husband is an admiral.
(b) The rumor mill.
(c) She is a friend of the Prime Minister.
(d) Her father is Captain of another ship.
4. Who will crew the two captured French ships?
(a) Unfit elements from his crew.
(b) The prize crew which are the youngest men on the ship.
(c) The French supervised by two of his trusted officers.
(d) The French under vow of honor.
5. Who is feuding?
(a) Clonfert and Corbett.
(b) Clonfert and Maturin.
(c) Maturin and Klicknell.
(d) Corbett and Maturin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What French ship is anchored south of the French fleet in a protected area?
2. What does Aubrey do about Corbett and Clonfert?
3. Which ship does Aubrey recapture?
4. What does Pym have several English ships do?
5. How long does it take Rodriquez to capitulate?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)