|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of home does Captain Aubrey live?
(a) A farmhouse.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) A castle.
(d) A country cottage.
2. What kind of mental stress is Maturin fighting?
3. What about alcohol and opium do the men argue?
(a) Which is more unhealthy.
(b) Which is more onerous.
(c) Which helps depression best.
(d) Which is more addictive.
4. Where does Aubrey send the two captured French ships?
(b) South Africa.
5. What imaginary line does Aubrey cross on his way to Mauritius?
(a) The line of demarcation.
(b) The equator.
(c) The north-south transit line.
(d) The South Pole meridian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maturin receive a huge sum of gold?
2. With what is Clonfert well acquainted?
3. What naval news arrives at Cape Town?
4. What does Clonfert do when Pym is aground?
5. Who does the squadron take on when at Rodriquez?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)