|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the squadron take on when at Rodriquez?
(a) No one.
(b) The civilians.
(c) British infantry.
(d) Rebell French fighters.
2. With what does Bertie entrust Aubrey?
(a) To execute the naval portion of the military campaign.
(b) Sailing undercover as a privateer.
(c) Sailing into French-held territory.
(d) Ferrying Bertie's wife back to India.
3. What happens to the Raisonable after the squadron returns to Cape Town?
(a) It is scraped.
(b) It's sent to French Guinea.
(c) It's sent to England.
(d) It is retired.
4. How does Maturin feel about McAdam's alcoholism?
(d) Very distasteful.
5. Where is McAdam during the fight with the French?
(a) He's on the island in the fort.
(b) At Cape Town.
(c) Unconscious due to alcohol.
(d) He's working on injured sailors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship does Pullings bring to help Aubrey?
2. What is bothering Aubrey's family?
3. What does Maturin call tormina?
4. Who reaches Cape Town?
5. What happens to Maturin's head?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)