|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ship is the Néréide?
(a) A thirty-six gun frigate.
(b) A forty-eight gun Longship.
(c) A battle cruiser.
(d) A sloop.
2. How does Aubrey find life at home?
(c) Uninteresting and boring.
3. Why doesn't Aubrey have a command?
(a) There are more captains than ships.
(b) He is on sick leave.
(c) He is on leave.
(d) His ship was sunk.
4. Who commands the Groper?
(a) Nate Taylor.
(b) Josh Braden.
(c) Tom Pullings.
(d) Billy Stone.
5. Where is Captain Aubrey's home?
(b) Hampshire, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie ask Maturin to do?
2. Which vessel is the flagship of the squadron?
3. With what does Bertie entrust Aubrey?
4. What do Aubrey's forces and British land forces do on La Reunion?
5. By the time Aubrey reaches Mauritius how is the crew functioning?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)