|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ship has Aubrey been given to command?
(a) The sloop Nadine.
(b) The longship Victoria.
(c) The frigate Boadicea.
(d) The firgate Venus.
2. What is a characteristic of McAdam?
(a) He is timid.
(b) He smokes heavily.
(c) He is effeminate.
(d) He drinks heavily.
3. How does Aubrey find life at home?
(c) Uninteresting and boring.
4. Who does Maturin accidentally meet?
(a) Barrett Bonden.
(b) Mrs. Williams.
(c) Mrs. Bertie.
5. Who has been captured?
(a) Several additional Indiamen.
(b) Captain Bligh.
(c) Admiral Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aubrey respond to Bertie's orders?
2. What does Aubrey have the squadron do continually?
3. Who will crew the two captured French ships?
4. How did Lady Clonfert find out about Aubrey's command?
5. Of what does McAdam say Clonfert's physical ailments are the result?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)