|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie ask Maturin to do?
(a) Lend her some money.
(b) Talk to Aubrey about having another child.
(c) Provide medical care for her sister.
(d) Locate some command for Aubrey.
2. Who does Maturin accidentally meet?
(a) Mrs. Williams.
(b) Mrs. Bertie.
(d) Barrett Bonden.
3. Who is Dr. McAdam?
(a) Clonfert's personal physician and ship's surgeon.
(b) Corbett's personal physician and ship's surgeon.
(c) Maturin's mentor.
(d) Aubrey's surgeon.
4. With what is Clonfert well acquainted?
(a) Decorating his stateroom.
(b) Fighting pirates.
(c) The shores and locales of the islands.
(d) Military protocal.
5. What do Aubrey's forces and British land forces do on La Reunion?
(a) Burn the main towns.
(b) Rescue prisoners.
(c) Destroy the crops.
(d) Capture a key city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie give Captain Aubrey?
2. What has been holding Napoleon back?
3. What kind of Captain is Corbett known to be?
4. With what does Bertie entrust Aubrey?
5. What kind of relationship develops between Aubrey and Colonel Keating?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)