|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the squadron do after the ships were separated?
(a) Return to England.
(b) Return to Rodriquez.
(c) Return to Cape Town.
(d) Go to French Guinea.
2. What has Maturin's propaganda done to the locals?
(a) Has caused them to join the army.
(b) Has seeded discontent.
(c) Has made them run.
(d) Has made them angry at the British.
3. What French frigate does Aubrey capture near La Reunion?
4. What does Aubrey decide about Colley and Aubrey's command.
(a) If Colley recovers he will be first mate.
(b) If Colley recovers he will be useful.
(c) If Colley dies Nabors will take his place.
(d) If Colley recovers Aubrey would be successful.
5. Who is Colonel Keating?
(a) The infantry commander.
(b) Executive officer of the British marines.
(c) The British governor of Cape Town.
(d) Head of the British calvery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a characteristic of McAdam?
2. With what does Bertie entrust Aubrey?
3. Who will crew the two captured French ships?
4. What is bothering Aubrey's family?
5. Why wasn't Maturin captured when Clonfert was?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)