|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maturin call tormina?
(a) The inability to catch one's breath.
(b) Physcial cramping and anxiety.
(c) A headache band around the forehead.
(d) A muscle cramp in the thigh.
2. Who arrives with Aubrey's orders?
(a) A telegram carrier.
(b) An official Admiralty messenger.
(c) A young sailor.
(d) A pigeon.
3. How does Aubrey feel about Mr. Farquhar?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is quite interesting.
(c) He is somewhat tedious but generally agreeable.
(d) He is too aggressive.
4. To what drug is Maturin addicted?
5. In what year does this book take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two ships does Aubrey capture the first few days of his voyage?
2. With what does Bertie entrust Aubrey?
3. What do McAdam and Maturin discuss?
4. Where is Captain Aubrey's home?
5. What does Aubrey insinuate about Lord Clonfert?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)