|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maturin feel about McAdam's alcoholism?
(b) Very distasteful.
2. Where is much of the French fleet discovered?
(c) French Guinea.
(d) In the harbor at Port Louis.
3. With what does Bertie entrust Aubrey?
(a) Sailing into French-held territory.
(b) To execute the naval portion of the military campaign.
(c) Sailing undercover as a privateer.
(d) Ferrying Bertie's wife back to India.
4. What do the captains also talk about when making plans?
(a) The Italians joining the French.
(b) Wives and children.
(c) Naval discipline.
(d) The next vacant admiral seat.
5. What French ship is anchored south of the French fleet in a protected area?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aubrey do with the ship as it sails towards Cape Town?
2. Who is feuding?
3. In what capacity does Stephen Maturin work for the crown?
4. What has the frigate Minerva been assigned to do?
5. What was a decisive blow in favor of England?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)