|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what capacity does Stephen Maturin work for the crown?
(a) As a lawyer.
(b) As a soldier.
(c) As a covert intelligence agent.
(d) As a clergyman.
2. For what is Stephen Maturin most known?
(a) As a professor.
(b) As a physician.
(c) As a lawyer.
(d) As a general.
3. How does Aubrey feel about Mr. Farquhar?
(a) He is somewhat tedious but generally agreeable.
(b) He is too aggressive.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is quite interesting.
4. What arrives in Cape Town that cheers everyone?
(a) Fresh fruits and vegetables.
(b) Orders to return to England.
(c) Letters from home.
(d) Casks of wine.
5. Where does Aubrey send the two captured French ships?
(b) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. From the discussions between McAdam and Maturin what does the word palliative means?
2. What do the captains also talk about when making plans?
3. In what type of home does Captain Aubrey live?
4. Who reaches Cape Town?
5. Who does the squadron take on when at Rodriquez?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)