|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is Mauritius when the squadron sets sail?
(a) 1500 miles.
(b) 2885 miles.
(c) 5000 miles.
(d) 1085 miles.
2. What does Maturin believe is the basis of the strange personality?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) He does not believe there is a reason.
(c) Mental in nature.
(d) Physical in nature.
3. Who is feuding?
(a) Clonfert and Maturin.
(b) Corbett and Maturin.
(c) Clonfert and Corbett.
(d) Maturin and Klicknell.
4. What does Maturin call tormina?
(a) A muscle cramp in the thigh.
(b) A headache band around the forehead.
(c) Physcial cramping and anxiety.
(d) The inability to catch one's breath.
5. What do McAdam and Maturin discuss?
(a) Corbett's strange personality.
(b) Clonfert's strange personality.
(c) Aubrey's strange personality.
(d) Maturin's love of nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the British ships separated?
2. What does Maturin do on the first island on which he goes ashore?
3. What does Aubrey learn?
4. With what does Bertie entrust Aubrey?
5. How was Maturin's recovery?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)