|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Aubrey does in preparation for sailing?
(a) Fires his midshipmen.
(b) Spends several days alone with Sophie.
(c) Interviews his captains and officers.
(d) Gets drunk three days in a row.
2. Why wasn't Maturin captured when Clonfert was?
(a) He pretended to be French.
(b) He swam to shore.
(c) He had transferred to Pym's ship.
(d) He slipped away on a small boat.
3. What arrives in Cape Town that cheers everyone?
(a) Fresh fruits and vegetables.
(b) Letters from home.
(c) Orders to return to England.
(d) Casks of wine.
4. Who reaches Cape Town?
(a) HMS Roland.
5. Who joins Clonfert and takes command?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Raisonable after the squadron returns to Cape Town?
2. What is one interest in mental health Maturin has?
3. What does Pym have several English ships do?
4. What does Aubrey have the squadron do continually?
5. Who captains Iphigenia?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)