|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been garrisoned by British soldiers?
(a) The island of Rodriguez near Mauritius.
2. Where does Maturin decide to go?
(a) French Guinea.
3. Who does the squadron take on when at Rodriquez?
(a) The civilians.
(b) Rebell French fighters.
(c) No one.
(d) British infantry.
4. What about alcohol and opium do the men argue?
(a) Which helps depression best.
(b) Which is more unhealthy.
(c) Which is more onerous.
(d) Which is more addictive.
5. From the discussions between McAdam and Maturin what does the word palliative means?
(a) Soothing treatment of symptoms.
(b) A cure for a psychosomatic.
(c) Curing a disease.
(d) Able to be seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captains Iphigenia?
2. What kind of propaganda does Maturin disperse?
3. To where does the squadron go when it leaves Cape Town?
4. What is a characteristic of McAdam?
5. What happens to Maturin during the voyage?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)