|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: February 1895.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What county in Ireland had Henry's ancestors come from?
2. Why did Henry decide to travel to Ireland?
(a) It was near and the people he visited hadn't seen his play.
(b) His ancestors had come from there.
(c) He wanted to write a novel about Ireland.
(d) He loved the landscape.
3. Who led Henry onto the stage after the play?
4. Where was Oscar Wilde's play held?
(a) the Royal theatre
(b) the Haymarket
(d) St. George's Theatre
5. Who was Hammond?
(a) Henry's manservant at the Royal Hospital
(b) Henry's lost love from the past
(c) Henry's cousin
(d) One of Lord Wolseley's guests
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Henry in the first chapter?
2. Where was Henry's play held?
3. What was the name of the only child at the Hospital?
4. What is the dilemma of the main character in Henry's play?
5. How was the only child guest at the Royal hospital dressed for the costume ball?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)