|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: May 1899.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fort was Wilky's regiment sent to attack?
(a) Fort Lee
(b) Fort Sumner
(c) Fort Savannah
(d) Fort Wagner
2. How old had Henry been when he first visited Rome?
(a) in his twenties
(b) in his early thirties
(d) in his teens
3. What did Henry have to occupy his time with in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) visiting a sick friend daily
(b) writing columns for the London Times
(c) showing friends and relatives around London
(d) writing letters to his many friends
4. What was the name of the doctor who examined Henry?
(a) Dr. Hamilton
(b) Dr. Williams
(c) Dr. Harmon
(d) Dr. Richardson
5. What was Henry's brother, William, like?
(a) He was exuberant, strong and popular
(b) He was quiet and intellectual
(c) He was shy and retiring
(d) He was a sickly boy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the person Alice disliked and lived below her in London?
2. When was the worst time for Alice when she had her most severe nervous breakdown?
3. What was one of the photographs Henry looked at at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. How did Henry's father lose his leg?
5. With what poet's sister did Henry compare Alice?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)