|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: April 1898.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the worst time for Alice when she had her most severe nervous breakdown?
(a) before and just after William's marriage
(b) when she was traveling in Italy
(c) when she was staying in London
(d) when she returned to New England
2. How was the only child guest at the Royal hospital dressed for the costume ball?
(a) as an angel
(b) as a fairy princess
(c) as Little Bo Peep
(d) as the infanta of Velaquez' painting
3. What part of Henry's body began to hurt him?
(a) his foot
(b) his eyes
(c) his hand
(d) his arm
4. What did Henry and William have in common?
(a) were Minny Temple's admirers
(b) were their father's favorite sons
(c) were interested in fame, fortune and women
(d) didn't join the army and studied at Harvard
5. What was one of the photographs Henry looked at at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) His brother William
(b) the monument to the 54 Massachusetts Regiment
(c) his aunt Kate
(d) Lamb House
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the children in the ghost story Henry wrote?
2. What did Hammond look like?
3. What did Henry answer when Hammond asked where his loyalty would lie if there were a war between Great Britain and the U.S.?
4. What had Henry purchases before he left London?
5. How did Henry's father lose his leg?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)