Chapter 1: January 1895
1. In Chapter 1 where did Henry's dream take place?
(b) New England
2. Who are the two relatives who appear in Henry's dream?
(a) his Mother and his Aunt Kate
(b) his brother, Wilky and his brother Bob
(c) his cousin, Minny, and his mother
(d) his father and his brother William
3. What is the title of Henry's play which is having its premiere?
(a) Civil War Nightmare
(b) Portrait of a Lady
(c) Daisy Miller
(d) Guy Domville
4. Who visits Henry in the first chapter?
(a) an expatriate Russian princess
(b) his brother William
(c) his cousin Minny
(d) Oscar Wilde
5. Who was Henry's lost homosexual love?
6. What is the dilemma of the main character in Henry's play?
(a) whether to marry his true love or marry a wealthy woman
(b) whether to travel to America or remain in Europe
(c) whether to become a novelist or a businessman
(d) whether to carry on the family line or join a monastery
This section contains 5,607 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)