|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hanji disguised as?
(a) No one.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A fireman.
2. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(c) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
(d) He has an audience with the Shogun.
3. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) In baskets on top of their heads.
(b) Under their robes.
(c) Through the garbage bin.
(d) Inside hollowed out books.
4. What is Jiro shocked when the play opens that night?
(a) There are few people in attendance.
(b) His mother is there with his father.
(c) His father is there.
(d) His brother is there.
5. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
(a) He has been assigned as foot operator for a difficult part.
(b) He cannot seem to remember his lines.
(c) He has broken his toe.
(d) He is not worried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Kinshi allow Jiro to come with him at night?
2. What does Okada ask Jiro?
3. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
4. What does Jiro reply to Okada's question?
5. Why do the people attack Jiro?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)