|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro explain about Yoshida?
(a) What he has learned about Yoshida.
(b) That Yoshida will probably make Jiro leave the theater.
(c) That he is afraid to confront Yoshida.
(d) That Yoshida saved him once.
2. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
(b) The wool house.
(c) The bathhouse.
(d) The butcher.
3. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
4. What list does Yoshida post?
(a) The boys' roles in the new play.
(b) The rotation of cleaning and scrubbing duties.
(c) A list of new words in the play.
(d) The names of the expected attendees of the opening night of the new play.
5. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Jiro can make puppets.
(b) That Jiro will work very hard.
(c) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(d) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl who is being courted by a high-born suitor do?
2. Who is to control the snipe?
3. What does Jiro do to prepare for his part in the new production?
4. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
5. What does Okada ask Jiro?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)