|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jira say he will try to arrange for Kinshi?
(a) A bigger part in the next play.
(b) A way to keep his assigned job.
(c) A meeting with Saburo.
(d) A meeting with Yashida.
2. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
(a) A pig farm.
(b) A rice brokerage.
(c) A bank.
(d) A samurai's home.
3. What happens to the snipe?
(a) It breaks.
(b) It gets caught in the clam.
(c) Its mechanism squeals.
(d) It falls off stage.
4. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
(a) She has returned home without Hanji.
(b) She wants to see Jiro.
(c) She has had another child.
(d) She is dying.
5. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The blacksmith's son.
(b) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(c) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(d) The son of Saburo.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
2. Who does the character Joman resemble?
3. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
4. Who comes to take Jiro to Okada?
5. What have some people started doing at night?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)