|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
2. Why is Jiro stopped by a policeman?
(a) The policeman wants to see Jiro's identification.
(b) The policeman says there is another fire to put out.
(c) The policeman tells Jiro that Jiro is not headed in he right direction.
(d) The policemand says the assistant magistrate wants to see him once more.
3. How is Jiro feeling?
4. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
(a) The bathhouse.
(b) The butcher.
(c) The wool house.
5. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
(a) They are all jealous of him.
(b) They all hate him.
(c) They all love him.
(d) They all think he is a show off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
2. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
3. What does Jiro agree to do after the last performance of the day?
4. What is Jiro helping his father do?
5. What does Jiro discover when he sneaks into the storehouse?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)