|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro ask Kinshi after the performance?
(a) If Kinshi is ill.
(b) To see if Yoshida will excuse Kenshi from the play.
(c) To go with Jiro to see Jiro's mother.
(d) Not to go out again that night.
2. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
(a) He is afraid he will miss his brothers.
(b) He worries that his mother will miss him.
(c) He is of making his parents angry.
(d) He is afraid of failure.
3. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To Yoshida.
(b) To his dog.
(c) To his younger brother.
(d) To the other apprentices.
4. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
(a) There is no more work.
(b) The puppet is unbalanced.
(c) Jiro may visit Hanji.
(d) Jiro has to work longer for a recommendation.
5. What does Jiro hope about his father?
(a) He will get a job with Yoshida also.
(b) He will come to the performance.
(c) He will recover from his bad fall.
(d) He will let Jiro come back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jiro shocked when the play opens that night?
2. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
3. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
4. How do the boys decide to give Kinshi his role back?
5. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)