|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mochida?
(a) The head of the puppet's guild.
(b) Yoshida's tailor.
(c) The head of the blacksmith's guild.
(d) A kind man who oversees the apprentices.
2. What has happened to Kinshi?
(a) He has lost an eye.
(b) He has a broken nose.
(c) He has lost a hand.
(d) He has broken his arm.
3. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Suggested some new puppets for it.
(b) Changed some of the lines.
(c) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(d) Memorized all the lines.
4. Who is Hanji?
(a) Jiro's father.
(b) Jiro's sister.
(c) Jiro's brother.
(d) Jiro's grandmother.
5. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
(b) Steal a copy of the new play.
(c) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
(d) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
2. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
3. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
4. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
5. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)