|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jiro think is Saburto?
(a) He is not sure.
2. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(a) Set up his own vegetable farm.
(c) Give his family money.
(d) Help his siblings.
3. Who is Taro?
(a) Another puppet apprentice.
(b) Jiro's neighbor.
(c) The mean grain merchant.
(d) Jiro's cousin.
4. How is the play doing as Spring rolls around?
(a) It is still successful.
(b) It is poorly attended.
(c) It has been banned by the Shogun.
(d) It is about to be retired.
5. What awakens Jiro in the middle of the night?
(a) Kinshi moving about.
(b) A dark barking.
(c) The sounds of a angry mob.
(d) Someone sobbing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jira ask Okada?
2. How do the boys decide to give Kinshi his role back?
3. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
4. What does Jiro agree to do after the last performance of the day?
5. What does Jiro decide to do?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)