|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(b) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(c) The son of Saburo.
(d) The blacksmith's son.
2. What does Mochida say when he grabs Jiro?
(a) Yoshida wants to speak to him.
(b) His father is outside in the courtyard.
(c) Kenshi needs him at the river.
(d) He is needed to play Kenshi's role.
3. How does Saburo's gang convince a merchant that the merchant is under arrest?
(a) The gang uses the clothing they stole at the play.
(b) They have a false warrant tacked to the merchant's door.
(c) They have forged papers.
(d) They do not need to convince the merchant; they threaten him.
4. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To his younger brother.
(b) To Yoshida.
(c) To his dog.
(d) To the other apprentices.
5. Why is the merchant supposedly arrested?
(a) For bad scales.
(b) For accepting bribes.
(c) For ties to Saburo.
(d) For cheating on his taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Minoru described?
2. Who does the character Joman resemble?
3. Who is Okada?
4. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
5. What does Jira ask Okada?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)