|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to take Jiro to Okada?
(a) No one.
2. Why is Jiro stopped by a policeman?
(a) The policeman wants to see Jiro's identification.
(b) The policeman tells Jiro that Jiro is not headed in he right direction.
(c) The policeman says there is another fire to put out.
(d) The policemand says the assistant magistrate wants to see him once more.
3. Who is Hanji?
(a) Jiro's grandmother.
(b) Jiro's father.
(c) Jiro's brother.
(d) Jiro's sister.
4. Who is Mochida?
(a) The head of the puppet's guild.
(b) The head of the blacksmith's guild.
(c) Yoshida's tailor.
(d) A kind man who oversees the apprentices.
5. To whom does Jiro think it would be best to talk?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Kinshi the next morning?
2. What does Yoshida tell the boys to get?
3. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
4. What does Jiro realize about the puppeteer?
5. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)