|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
(a) On a dagger that is on the river bank.
(b) Stamped on the barrel of rice.
(c) On the cape.
(d) On a sword.
2. What is Jiro's part in the new play?
(a) Curtain raiser.
(b) Foot manipulator for one of the female puppets.
(c) Foot manipulator for one of the whale puppets.
(d) Snipe holder.
3. What does the man make the puppet do?
(a) Look like the puppet is searching for someone.
(b) Look like the puppet is about to discover something really big.
(d) Carry a letter.
4. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
(c) Jiro's mother.
5. What does Jiro say when he asks to speak to Okada?
(a) It is a matter of life and death.
(b) He will have to leave the theater if he cannot speak with Okada.
(c) Jiro does not elaborate.
(d) It must happen that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the play doing as Spring rolls around?
2. What does Jiro yell to the crowd after knocking down the ronin?
3. Who does Jiro think is Saburto?
4. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
5. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)