|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) He goes home every day to sleep.
(b) In with Okada.
(c) In the dressing room.
(d) In the barn.
2. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
(a) Costume designer.
(c) Foot operator.
(d) Prop man.
3. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
4. Why does Jiro know he cannot turn in Yashida?
(a) It would be the end of food for the poor.
(b) It would leave him without a job.
(c) It would be a betrayal.
(d) It would harm his parents.
5. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
(a) That Okada is going to put Jiro in charge of the other boys.
(b) That Jiro has memorized the play just by listening to it.
(c) That Jiro is going to be allowed to control a puppet.
(d) That Jiro stole a copy of the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
2. What does Hanji give Jiro?
3. What is the Hanaza?
4. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
5. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)