|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joman disguise himself as?
(a) Joman's grandfather.
(b) Fusamu's old mother.
(d) The Shogun for whom he works.
2. Why dos Jiro run past Okada?
(a) He hears Kenshi screaming.
(b) He is afraid of what the man will do.
(c) He is needed in the theater.
(d) He hears his father yelling.
3. What does Jiro try to figure out?
(a) How to find his father.
(b) How to keep his mother safe.
(c) How to arrange a meeting with Saburo for Kinshi.
(d) How to keep Kinshi safe.
4. What does Jiro realize about Kenshi and his mother?
(a) They might have gone back to the theater by now.
(b) They might know about Okada.
(c) They might be at his house.
(d) They might have been arrested the night before.
5. Who is Fusamu?
(a) A courtesan.
(b) Okada's wife.
(c) Kinshi's aunt.
(d) A Shogun's wife character in the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okada ask Jiro?
2. What does Jiro hope about his father?
3. For what are the boys preparing?
4. To what does Kinshi change his apprenticeship?
5. Who wears baskets on their heads?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)