|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mochida explain to Jiro?
(a) Saburo's gang has declared the theater off limits.
(b) The police have said that nothing controversial may be shown at the theater.
(c) The police have intimidated many would-be theater goers.
(d) Merchants are staying home to guard their wares.
2. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
(a) Costume designer.
(b) Foot operator.
(d) Prop man.
3. What is Jiro shocked when the play opens that night?
(a) There are few people in attendance.
(b) His father is there.
(c) His brother is there.
(d) His mother is there with his father.
4. Who does Joman disguise himself as?
(a) The Shogun for whom he works.
(b) Joman's grandfather.
(d) Fusamu's old mother.
5. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yoshida tell the boys to get?
2. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
3. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
4. Who is the person coming up the storeroom stairs?
5. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)