|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinshi steal to celebrate?
(d) Some fireworks.
2. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) The interview with the Emperor.
(b) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
(c) The sword fight.
(d) The suicide scene.
3. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(b) That Jiro can make puppets.
(c) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(d) That Jiro will work very hard.
4. What does Jiro realize about the puppeteer?
(a) It is Yoshida.
(b) It is Okada.
(c) It is Hanji.
(d) It is Toza.
5. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
(c) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(d) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
2. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
3. How is Minoru described?
4. What does Okada admit to Jiro?
5. What have some people started doing at night?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)