|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mochida ask Jiro the next morning?
(a) Why Kanshi fell asleep at practice the day before.
(b) If Kanshi is ill.
(c) Where Kanshi is.
(d) Why Kanshi seems always tired.
2. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
(a) They all hate him.
(b) They are all jealous of him.
(c) They all love him.
(d) They all think he is a show off.
3. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In the dressing room.
(b) In the barn.
(c) He goes home every day to sleep.
(d) In with Okada.
4. What is the Hanaza?
(a) The puppet theater.
(b) The outdoor meeting place.
(c) The community dining hall.
(d) The outdoor craft fair.
5. To what does Kinshi change his apprenticeship?
(b) Music and reciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shouting for Yoshida at the gate?
2. Who is Okada?
3. How does Saburo's gang convince a merchant that the merchant is under arrest?
4. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
5. What does Jiro explain about Yoshida?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)