|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
(a) He only misses his footing twice.
(b) He trips and falls off the stage.
(c) He does very well.
(d) He got all tangled up in the ropes.
2. What is the Hanaza?
(a) The puppet theater.
(b) The community dining hall.
(c) The outdoor meeting place.
(d) The outdoor craft fair.
3. What does Jiro try to figure out?
(a) How to keep his mother safe.
(b) How to find his father.
(c) How to keep Kinshi safe.
(d) How to arrange a meeting with Saburo for Kinshi.
4. Who yells to Jiro in the courtyard?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. Who is Hanji disguised as?
(a) A policeman.
(b) No one.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A fireman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mochida ask Jiro the next morning?
2. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
3. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
4. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
5. What is Jiro given permission to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)