|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the snipe?
(a) It gets caught in the clam.
(b) It falls off stage.
(c) It breaks.
(d) Its mechanism squeals.
2. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
(b) No one.
3. What is happening in the city when Jiro goes there after the performance?
(a) Hundreds of people are standing silently outside the Shogun's residence.
(c) Absolute silence.
4. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
(a) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was dying.
(b) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was missing.
(c) Jiro did not come to watch Jiro's performance.
(d) Jiro talks to his younger brother.
5. How do the boys decide to give Kinshi his role back?
(a) They do not see how they can do so.
(b) A last-minute swap.
(c) To appeal to Yoshida.
(d) To appeal to Okada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
2. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
3. What is the bird on the crest of the Samurai who visits Yoshida?
4. What does Jiro decide to do?
5. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)