|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shouting for Yoshida at the gate?
(a) The police.
(b) No one.
(c) The night rovers.
(d) Saburo's gang.
2. Who is the person coming up the storeroom stairs?
(a) Jiro does not know.
3. How is Wada described?
(a) Ugly and fat.
(b) Thin and quick.
(d) Very smart.
4. What does Mochida ask Jiro the next morning?
(a) Why Kanshi fell asleep at practice the day before.
(b) Why Kanshi seems always tired.
(c) If Kanshi is ill.
(d) Where Kanshi is.
5. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) The Samurai noble in the town.
(c) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
2. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
3. What list does Yoshida post?
4. For what are the boys preparing?
5. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)