|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
(a) Stamped on the barrel of rice.
(b) On a sword.
(c) On the cape.
(d) On a dagger that is on the river bank.
2. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
(a) Down by the river.
(b) The stable.
(c) In the upstairs storeroom.
(d) In the practice room.
3. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
(a) That they resent him being alive.
(b) That they believe in him.
(c) That he should help his family more.
(d) That he is just a nuisance.
4. What does Jiro agree to do after the last performance of the day?
(a) Retrieve the sword.
(b) Ask Kenshi to see Okada.
(c) Go and warn the night rovers.
(d) Go and tell his mother to stay home that night.
5. What is pinned to the door?
(a) A message from Saburo.
(b) The Shogun's proclamation.
(c) A man's scarf.
(d) An arrest warrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro do to prepare for his part in the new production?
2. What does Jiro do that is rude?
3. What does Okada admit to Jiro?
4. What happens to the snipe?
5. What does the girl who is being courted by a high-born suitor do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)