|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
2. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
3. What is pinned to the door?
(a) The Shogun's proclamation.
(b) An arrest warrant.
(c) A man's scarf.
(d) A message from Saburo.
4. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
(b) The wool house.
(c) The butcher.
(d) The bathhouse.
5. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
(b) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(c) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
(d) Go to the big city to find work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
2. What does Kinshi steal to celebrate?
3. To whom does Jiro think it would be best to talk?
4. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
5. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)