|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
2. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(a) Help his siblings.
(c) Set up his own vegetable farm.
(d) Give his family money.
3. How is Kinshi the next morning?
(b) Very depressed.
4. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
(a) Operate the feet for the rest of the show.
(b) Apply for a different apprenticeship.
(c) Show Jiro how to run the turn mill.
(d) Repair several puppets.
5. What is the Hanaza?
(a) The community dining hall.
(b) The puppet theater.
(c) The outdoor meeting place.
(d) The outdoor craft fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jiro sleep?
2. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
3. What is Jiro's part in the new play?
4. Who is Kinshi?
5. What does Jiro ask Kinshi after the performance?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)