|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro ask Kinshi after the performance?
(a) Not to go out again that night.
(b) If Kinshi is ill.
(c) To go with Jiro to see Jiro's mother.
(d) To see if Yoshida will excuse Kenshi from the play.
2. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
(a) A pig farm.
(b) A rice brokerage.
(c) A bank.
(d) A samurai's home.
3. What happens after the play is done?
(a) The people stand and chant Saburo's name.
(b) The soldiers start clubbing people.
(c) The lights go out and a voice makes a statement.
(d) Nothing out of the ordinary.
4. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
(a) As peasant farmers.
(b) As sailors.
(c) As soldiers.
(d) As Komuso monks.
5. What does the Samurai tell Yoshida?
(a) That the performance will be done in the town square.
(b) That Yoshida can make his own decision about whether to do the play or not.
(c) That the performance will not be allowed.
(d) That there will be hidden soldiers in the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
2. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
3. What does Jiro want his mother to do when he sees her in the audience?
4. What does Yashida order Jiro to do?
5. What is Joman's occupation?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)