|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the character Joman resemble?
(a) The Shogun.
2. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
(a) To pretend her mother has died.
(b) A bandit accidentally kills her cat.
(c) Her dog is killed by one of the soldiers.
(d) Her brother is killed by one of the bandits.
3. Who does Joman disguise himself as?
(a) The Shogun for whom he works.
(c) Joman's grandfather.
(d) Fusamu's old mother.
4. What is Jiro chosen to hold on stage one day?
(a) A clam.
(b) A boat.
(c) A rocket.
(d) A basket.
5. How does Yoshida praise the assistant magistrate?
(a) Yoshida does not respond at all to the assistant magistrate.
(b) Saying assistant magistrate is very noble.
(c) Saying assistant magistrate is very wise.
(d) Saying assistant magistrate is very wily.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shouting for Yoshida at the gate?
2. What does Kinshi do instead of what he says he is going to do?
3. Why is Jiro worried about his new duty?
4. Who has fallen in love with Joman?
5. What does Jiro decide to do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)