|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro reply to Okada's question?
(a) That Jiro could never hurt Kenshi.
(b) That is not up to Jiro to judge.
(c) That Jiro believes in what Saburo is doing.
(d) That Jiro trust Kenshi completely.
2. How does Yoshida praise the assistant magistrate?
(a) Saying assistant magistrate is very wily.
(b) Yoshida does not respond at all to the assistant magistrate.
(c) Saying assistant magistrate is very wise.
(d) Saying assistant magistrate is very noble.
3. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
(a) Prop man.
(b) Costume designer.
(c) Foot operator.
4. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Go to the big city to find work.
(b) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(c) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
(d) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
5. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
(b) Half price.
(c) Two for one.
(d) Same as always.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
2. Where does Jiro sleep?
3. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
4. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
5. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)