|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the snipe?
(a) It falls off stage.
(b) It gets caught in the clam.
(c) It breaks.
(d) Its mechanism squeals.
2. Who does Joman disguise himself as?
(a) The Shogun for whom he works.
(b) Fusamu's old mother.
(c) Joman's grandfather.
3. What are the wealthy in the town saying?
(a) The poor need to work harder.
(b) The poor do not deserve to eat.
(c) They will not trust the police again.
(d) The police are incompetent.
4. Who is Fusamu?
(a) Kinshi's aunt.
(b) Okada's wife.
(c) A courtesan.
(d) A Shogun's wife character in the play.
5. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
2. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
3. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
4. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
5. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)