|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) He goes home every day to sleep.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the dressing room.
(d) In with Okada.
2. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
(a) He got all tangled up in the ropes.
(b) He does very well.
(c) He trips and falls off the stage.
(d) He only misses his footing twice.
3. Why is the merchant supposedly arrested?
(a) For ties to Saburo.
(b) For accepting bribes.
(c) For cheating on his taxes.
(d) For bad scales.
4. How does Yoshida react when he hears about what is pinned to the door?
(a) He tells them to post the message in the courtyard.
(b) He tells them to burn the message.
(c) He tells them to ignore the message.
(d) He tells them to take the message to the Shogun.
5. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the Hanaza.
(b) To his cousin's farm.
(c) To the big city.
(d) To the capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
2. Who does Joman disguise himself as?
3. Who is Taro?
4. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
5. What does Kinshi say to Jiro about the available food at the theater?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)