|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The blacksmith's son.
(b) The son of Saburo.
(c) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(d) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
2. How do the boys treat Jiro?
(a) Like a lucky charm.
(b) Like an outsider.
(c) The same as always.
(d) Like a traitor.
3. What is Taro doing when Jiro talks with him?
(a) Planting corn.
(b) Writing out a bill of sale.
(c) Stealing some grapes.
(d) Looking after his parents' house.
4. What does Yashida order Jiro to do?
(a) Leave and not come back.
(b) Go home and check on his mother.
(c) Go find Kanshi.
(d) Practice to be the foot operator for Akoya's part.
5. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He found another way to move.
(b) He intimitdated another boy.
(c) He knew what to do for the master.
(d) He does not cry out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
2. What happens after the play is done?
3. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
4. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
5. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)