|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
(a) A painter.
(b) A blacksmith,.
(c) A potter.
(d) A puppeteer.
2. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
(a) He is worried about Hanji.
(b) He is worried that Saburo is going to attack the theater again.
(c) He is jealous of Kinshi.
(d) He is worried about his mother.
3. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
(a) Two for one.
(c) Half price.
(d) Same as always.
4. What does Jiro do to prepare for his part in the new production?
(a) Runs several miles every day.
(b) Does acrobatic stunts.
(c) Practices constantly.
(d) Wraps his foot tightly to help the pain.
5. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
(b) Go to the big city to find work.
(c) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(d) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
2. What does Jiro worry about concerning his mother?
3. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
4. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
5. What does Okada ask Jiro to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)