|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the capitol.
(b) To the big city.
(c) To the Hanaza.
(d) To his cousin's farm.
2. Who is shouting for Yoshida at the gate?
(a) The night rovers.
(b) The police.
(c) No one.
(d) Saburo's gang.
3. What does Jiro do to prepare for his part in the new production?
(a) Does acrobatic stunts.
(b) Wraps his foot tightly to help the pain.
(c) Practices constantly.
(d) Runs several miles every day.
4. What does Okada ask Jiro?
(a) If Jiro believes in what Kinshi is doing.
(b) If Jiro would lay his life on the line for Kinshi.
(c) If Jiro is tempted to turn in Yoshida.
(d) If Jiro believes in what Saburo is doing.
5. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
(b) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
(c) Steal a copy of the new play.
(d) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are the boys preparing?
2. What are the wealthy in the town saying?
3. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
4. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
5. Who is Okada?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)