|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinshi say to Jiro about the available food at the theater?
(a) It is wrong for them to have so much.
(b) He thinks the food is stolen.
(c) He thinks they should distribute the food to the poor.
(d) He does not know where they get the food.
2. What does Yashida order Jiro to do?
(a) Go find Kanshi.
(b) Go home and check on his mother.
(c) Practice to be the foot operator for Akoya's part.
(d) Leave and not come back.
3. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He does not cry out.
(b) He intimitdated another boy.
(c) He found another way to move.
(d) He knew what to do for the master.
4. What is Jiro shocked when the play opens that night?
(a) His brother is there.
(b) There are few people in attendance.
(c) His mother is there with his father.
(d) His father is there.
5. Where are Hanji and Isako?
(a) The big city.
(b) Jiro's cousin's farm.
(c) Jiro does not find out.
(d) Jiro's grandfather's place in the capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What list does Yoshida post?
2. What is Jiro's part in the new play?
3. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
4. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
5. Why won't Kinshi allow Jiro to come with him at night?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)