|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
(a) Move the puppets towards the center of the stage.
(b) Try to mess up Jiro on his first day.
(c) Nod when it's time to pull the curtain.
(d) Pull the curtain while Jiro drops the set.
2. For what are the boys preparing?
(a) The New Year.
(b) Yoshida's birthday.
(c) Okada's birthday.
(d) The Emperor's birthday.
3. What does Mochida ask Jiro the next morning?
(a) Why Kanshi fell asleep at practice the day before.
(b) If Kanshi is ill.
(c) Why Kanshi seems always tired.
(d) Where Kanshi is.
4. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
(a) He cannot seem to remember his lines.
(b) He has broken his toe.
(c) He is not worried.
(d) He has been assigned as foot operator for a difficult part.
5. What does Okada ask Jiro?
(a) If Jiro believes in what Saburo is doing.
(b) If Jiro is tempted to turn in Yoshida.
(c) If Jiro would lay his life on the line for Kinshi.
(d) If Jiro believes in what Kinshi is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
2. Who is Kinshi?
3. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
4. What does Kinshi do instead of what he says he is going to do?
5. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)