|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
(a) He is worried about Hanji.
(b) He is worried that Saburo is going to attack the theater again.
(c) He is worried about his mother.
(d) He is jealous of Kinshi.
2. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the capitol.
(b) To the big city.
(c) To the Hanaza.
(d) To his cousin's farm.
3. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
(b) One young girl in the audience.
(c) His father's performance.
(d) Jiro's dexterity.
4. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He needs several new puppets.
(b) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
(c) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
(d) He needs a special Empress puppet.
5. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
(a) She has returned home without Hanji.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She wants to see Jiro.
(d) She has had another child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to take Jiro to Okada?
2. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
3. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
4. How is Kinshi the next morning?
5. What is pinned to the door?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)