|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
(a) Same as always.
(c) Two for one.
(d) Half price.
2. Who does the character Joman resemble?
(d) The Shogun.
3. What is Joman's occupation?
(a) A bandit.
(b) A scribe.
(c) A potter.
(d) A samurai.
4. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
(a) He is not worried.
(b) He cannot seem to remember his lines.
(c) He has been assigned as foot operator for a difficult part.
(d) He has broken his toe.
5. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
(a) Foot operator.
(b) Prop man.
(c) Costume designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
2. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
3. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
4. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
5. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)