|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(a) Jiro's youngest brother.
2. Who is Taro?
(a) Jiro's cousin.
(b) Another puppet apprentice.
(c) The mean grain merchant.
(d) Jiro's neighbor.
3. Who wears baskets on their heads?
(a) The wives of the peasant class.
(b) Komuso monks.
(c) The wives of the merchant class.
4. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
5. Who is Yoshida?
(a) A master potter.
(b) Jiro's uncle.
(c) Jiro's brother.
(d) The master puppeteer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
2. Why is Jiro worried about his new duty?
3. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
4. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
5. What is said about Yoshida?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)