|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
(a) His father is very ill.
(b) His mother has been hounding him too much.
(c) He can learn blacksmithing and then set up a shop.
(d) There will be one less mouth to feed at home.
2. What is pinned to the door?
(a) The Shogun's proclamation.
(b) A man's scarf.
(c) A message from Saburo.
(d) An arrest warrant.
3. Why is the merchant supposedly arrested?
(a) For accepting bribes.
(b) For ties to Saburo.
(c) For bad scales.
(d) For cheating on his taxes.
4. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(b) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He has an audience with the Shogun.
5. What is Jiro helping his father do?
(a) Make a new puppet.
(b) Gather eggs.
(c) Shear sheep.
(d) Sow rice seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
2. Who is Saburo?
3. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
4. How is Kinshi the next morning?
5. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)