|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the capitol.
(b) To his cousin's farm.
(c) To the big city.
(d) To the Hanaza.
2. What does Jiro hope about his father?
(a) He will come to the performance.
(b) He will let Jiro come back home.
(c) He will recover from his bad fall.
(d) He will get a job with Yoshida also.
3. How does Yoshida praise the assistant magistrate?
(a) Saying assistant magistrate is very wily.
(b) Saying assistant magistrate is very wise.
(c) Saying assistant magistrate is very noble.
(d) Yoshida does not respond at all to the assistant magistrate.
4. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Changed some of the lines.
(b) Memorized all the lines.
(c) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(d) Suggested some new puppets for it.
5. How is Jiro feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
2. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
3. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
4. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
5. What awakens Jiro in the middle of the night?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)