|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro keep doing?
(b) Swatting at a bee.
(c) Making up songs in his mind.
(d) Making mistakes.
2. Why is Jiro worried about his new duty?
(a) His foot is still hurting from almost being attacked.
(b) It is a big responsibility and he is not sure he is ready.
(c) He is not very tall.
(d) He trips the last time he had to do this job.
3. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
(a) Costume designer.
(b) Foot operator.
(d) Prop man.
4. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
(a) A basket hat.
(b) A letter from Hanji to Yoshida.
(c) A letter from Yoshida to Saburo.
(d) Nothing out of the ordinary.
5. How does Saburo's gang convince a merchant that the merchant is under arrest?
(a) They have a false warrant tacked to the merchant's door.
(b) They have forged papers.
(c) The gang uses the clothing they stole at the play.
(d) They do not need to convince the merchant; they threaten him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the character Joman resemble?
2. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
3. How does Kinshi get out of his chores?
4. What does Kinshi say he has to do?
5. How does Saburo's gang rob the merchant's house?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)