|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(a) Set up his own vegetable farm.
(b) Help his siblings.
(d) Give his family money.
2. Who is Saburo?
(a) The medicine man of the village.
(b) A notorious bandit.
(c) The mayor of the village.
(d) A blacksmith.
3. How does Jiro's family make money?
(a) Selling eggs.
(b) Selling puppets.
(c) Making calligraphy invitations.
(d) Spinning wool.
4. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
(a) Mixing the clay too thin.
(b) Breaking a cycle.
(c) Moving a puppet.
(d) Breaking a pot.
5. How is Wada described?
(a) Thin and quick.
(b) Very smart.
(c) Ugly and fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
2. What does Kinshi do instead of what he says he is going to do?
3. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
4. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
5. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)