|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mochida?
(a) The head of the blacksmith's guild.
(b) A kind man who oversees the apprentices.
(c) The head of the puppet's guild.
(d) Yoshida's tailor.
2. What does Kinshi do instead of what he says he is going to do?
(a) Sneaks to the upstairs warehouse.
(b) Takes food to Jiro's mothre.
(c) Writes in his journal.
3. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
(a) As soldiers.
(b) As sailors.
(c) As Komuso monks.
(d) As peasant farmers.
4. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
(a) No one.
5. What does Jiro ask Kinshi after the performance?
(a) To go with Jiro to see Jiro's mother.
(b) If Kinshi is ill.
(c) Not to go out again that night.
(d) To see if Yoshida will excuse Kenshi from the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
2. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
3. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
4. What does the Samurai tell Yoshida?
5. What happens to Jiro's mother when she goes to the shrine to get food?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)