|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinshi do instead of what he says he is going to do?
(a) Sneaks to the upstairs warehouse.
(b) Takes food to Jiro's mothre.
(c) Writes in his journal.
2. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Suggested some new puppets for it.
(b) Memorized all the lines.
(c) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(d) Changed some of the lines.
3. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
(a) He refuses to give Jiro a copy.
(b) He says he will send someone to find out about Hinji.
(c) He says he cannot release him.
(d) He laughs and gives him a copy.
4. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
5. Who is jealous of Jiro?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
2. What does Jiro want his mother to do when he sees her in the audience?
3. What does Jiro decide to do?
4. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
5. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)