|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To his dog.
(b) To the other apprentices.
(c) To Yoshida.
(d) To his younger brother.
2. What does Kinshi say to Jiro about the available food at the theater?
(a) He thinks the food is stolen.
(b) He does not know where they get the food.
(c) It is wrong for them to have so much.
(d) He thinks they should distribute the food to the poor.
3. What does Jiro decide to do on the New Year instead of celebrating with the others?
(b) Go see his mother.
(c) Go to talk to his brother.
(d) Work overtime for some food for his mother.
4. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(b) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
(c) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(d) He is sick.
5. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He intimitdated another boy.
(b) He knew what to do for the master.
(c) He does not cry out.
(d) He found another way to move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
2. What is Teiji's problem?
3. Why is Jiro worried about his new duty?
4. Who saves Jiro from a ronin?
5. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)