|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jiro chosen to hold on stage one day?
(a) A boat.
(b) A clam.
(c) A basket.
(d) A rocket.
2. What does Jiro ask Kinshi after the performance?
(a) Not to go out again that night.
(b) To go with Jiro to see Jiro's mother.
(c) If Kinshi is ill.
(d) To see if Yoshida will excuse Kenshi from the play.
3. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
4. How is Wada described?
(a) Ugly and fat.
(b) Thin and quick.
(c) Very smart.
5. Who is Yoshida?
(a) Jiro's uncle.
(b) Jiro's brother.
(c) The master puppeteer.
(d) A master potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have some people started doing at night?
2. Who is Taro?
3. How is the play doing as Spring rolls around?
4. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
5. What is said about Yoshida?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)