|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro hope about his father?
(a) He will get a job with Yoshida also.
(b) He will let Jiro come back home.
(c) He will come to the performance.
(d) He will recover from his bad fall.
2. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) A basket hat.
(c) A letter from Yoshida to Saburo.
(d) A letter from Hanji to Yoshida.
3. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
(a) He is worried about Hanji.
(b) He is worried that Saburo is going to attack the theater again.
(c) He is jealous of Kinshi.
(d) He is worried about his mother.
4. What does Kinshi say he has to do?
(a) Help the night rovers.
(b) Figure out where his father gets so much food.
(c) Protect his family.
(d) Find out who Saburo is.
5. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) Under their robes.
(b) Inside hollowed out books.
(c) In baskets on top of their heads.
(d) Through the garbage bin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
2. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
3. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
4. What have some people started doing at night?
5. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)