|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro keep doing?
(a) Making mistakes.
(b) Swatting at a bee.
(c) Making up songs in his mind.
2. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
(a) No one.
3. Why is Jiro worried about his new duty?
(a) It is a big responsibility and he is not sure he is ready.
(b) His foot is still hurting from almost being attacked.
(c) He trips the last time he had to do this job.
(d) He is not very tall.
4. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(b) Memorized all the lines.
(c) Changed some of the lines.
(d) Suggested some new puppets for it.
5. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
(a) His father.
(b) The mayor.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
2. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
3. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
4. Who is Kinshi?
5. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)