|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 'Anxieties'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinshi say to Jiro about the available food at the theater?
(a) It is wrong for them to have so much.
(b) He thinks the food is stolen.
(c) He thinks they should distribute the food to the poor.
(d) He does not know where they get the food.
2. What does Yoshida tell the boys to get?
(a) Some sleep.
(b) Some rice.
(c) Some newly-made fish balls.
3. Why is the merchant supposedly arrested?
(a) For ties to Saburo.
(b) For cheating on his taxes.
(c) For accepting bribes.
(d) For bad scales.
4. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(c) They have to send in more tax money.
(d) They have to move.
5. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) His father's performance.
(b) One young girl in the audience.
(c) Jiro's dexterity.
(d) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro ask Mochida?
2. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
3. Who is shouting for Yoshida at the gate?
4. What is Jiro chosen to hold on stage one day?
5. What does Yoshida eventually decide to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)