|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Yoshida?
(a) Jiro's brother.
(b) The master puppeteer.
(c) Jiro's uncle.
(d) A master potter.
2. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(a) Give his family money.
(b) Help his siblings.
(d) Set up his own vegetable farm.
3. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To the other apprentices.
(b) To Yoshida.
(c) To his dog.
(d) To his younger brother.
4. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
(a) Her brother is killed by one of the bandits.
(b) A bandit accidentally kills her cat.
(c) To pretend her mother has died.
(d) Her dog is killed by one of the soldiers.
5. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
(b) The wool house.
(c) The butcher.
(d) The bathhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
2. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
3. What does Jiro do that is rude?
4. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
5. What does Kinshi admire?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)