|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jiro worried about his new duty?
(a) It is a big responsibility and he is not sure he is ready.
(b) He is not very tall.
(c) He trips the last time he had to do this job.
(d) His foot is still hurting from almost being attacked.
2. Who wrote the play, "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
3. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Jiro will fail.
(b) Isako will die of grief.
(c) Hanji will become ill.
(d) Hanji will kill himself.
4. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He knew what to do for the master.
(b) He does not cry out.
(c) He found another way to move.
(d) He intimitdated another boy.
5. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) No one.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(d) The Samurai noble in the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is jealous of Jiro?
2. What does Jiro decide to do on the New Year instead of celebrating with the others?
3. Who is Taro?
4. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
5. Who is to control the snipe?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)