|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
(a) That Jiro is going to be allowed to control a puppet.
(b) That Jiro has memorized the play just by listening to it.
(c) That Okada is going to put Jiro in charge of the other boys.
(d) That Jiro stole a copy of the play.
2. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(b) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
3. How is Jiro feeling?
4. Who is Fusamu?
(a) A courtesan.
(b) A Shogun's wife character in the play.
(c) Okada's wife.
(d) Kinshi's aunt.
5. What is Teiji's problem?
(a) He has several fingers missing.
(b) He stutters.
(c) He limps from a club foot.
(d) He has a tic in his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
2. What does Jiro do that is rude?
3. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
4. Where does Jiro sleep?
5. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)