|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wada described?
(b) Thin and quick.
(c) Very smart.
(d) Ugly and fat.
2. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
(a) A rice brokerage.
(b) A samurai's home.
(c) A bank.
(d) A pig farm.
3. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Hanji will kill himself.
(b) Jiro will fail.
(c) Isako will die of grief.
(d) Hanji will become ill.
4. How does Jiro's family make money?
(a) Selling puppets.
(b) Making calligraphy invitations.
(c) Selling eggs.
(d) Spinning wool.
5. What does Jiro do that is rude?
(a) Does not allow his mother to speak.
(b) Interrupts his father.
(c) Does not remove his sandals in Yoshida's house.
(d) Refuses to shake Yoshida's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jiro chosen to hold on stage one day?
2. What is the state of Jiro's family?
3. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
4. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
5. Who is Saburo?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)