|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mochida?
(a) The head of the blacksmith's guild.
(b) A kind man who oversees the apprentices.
(c) Yoshida's tailor.
(d) The head of the puppet's guild.
2. How is Minoru described?
(a) There is no mention of a Minoru.
(c) Ugly and thin.
(d) Handsome and has a beautiful voice.
3. What is wrong with Hanji?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) He has bad lungs.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He broke his hip.
4. What happens to Jiro's mother when she goes to the shrine to get food?
(a) She is killed.
(c) She is attacked on the way home.
(d) She is given work in the Shogun's house.
5. What does Jira ask Okada?
(a) To be released from his apprenticeship.
(b) To go once more to check on his father.
(c) To speak to Yoshida.
(d) For a copy of the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
2. What is the situation in this country during this time?
3. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
4. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
5. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)