|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
(a) He does very well.
(b) He got all tangled up in the ropes.
(c) He only misses his footing twice.
(d) He trips and falls off the stage.
2. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
(a) He is afraid of failure.
(b) He worries that his mother will miss him.
(c) He is afraid he will miss his brothers.
(d) He is of making his parents angry.
3. Where are Hanji and Isako?
(a) The big city.
(b) Jiro does not find out.
(c) Jiro's cousin's farm.
(d) Jiro's grandfather's place in the capitol.
4. What is Joman's occupation?
(a) A scribe.
(b) A bandit.
(c) A samurai.
(d) A potter.
5. What is wrong with Hanji?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He had a stroke.
(c) He has bad lungs.
(d) He broke his hip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro decide to do?
2. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
3. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
4. Who does Joman disguise himself as?
5. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)