|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
(a) Repair several puppets.
(b) Operate the feet for the rest of the show.
(c) Show Jiro how to run the turn mill.
(d) Apply for a different apprenticeship.
2. What does Jiro decide to do on the New Year instead of celebrating with the others?
(b) Go see his mother.
(c) Work overtime for some food for his mother.
(d) Go to talk to his brother.
3. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(d) Jiro's youngest brother.
4. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(a) They have to send in more tax money.
(c) They have to move.
5. How does Jiro's family make money?
(a) Selling puppets.
(b) Spinning wool.
(c) Selling eggs.
(d) Making calligraphy invitations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joman's occupation?
2. Who is Taro?
3. What does Jiro hope about his father?
4. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
5. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)