|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The son of Saburo.
(b) The blacksmith's son.
(c) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(d) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
2. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
(a) He is afraid of failure.
(b) He is of making his parents angry.
(c) He is afraid he will miss his brothers.
(d) He worries that his mother will miss him.
3. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the capitol.
(b) To the Hanaza.
(c) To his cousin's farm.
(d) To the big city.
4. How is Minoru described?
(a) Ugly and thin.
(c) Handsome and has a beautiful voice.
(d) There is no mention of a Minoru.
5. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
2. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
3. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
4. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
5. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)