|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Teiji's problem?
(a) He has several fingers missing.
(b) He limps from a club foot.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He has a tic in his face.
2. Who is Okada?
(a) The master chanter.
(b) The master painter.
(c) The stable hand.
(d) The cook.
3. Where are Hanji and Isako?
(a) Jiro's cousin's farm.
(b) The big city.
(c) Jiro does not find out.
(d) Jiro's grandfather's place in the capitol.
4. What is wrong with Hanji?
(a) He broke his hip.
(b) He has bad lungs.
(c) He had a stroke.
(d) He had a heart attack.
5. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(b) The son of Saburo.
(c) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(d) The blacksmith's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
2. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
3. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
4. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
5. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)