|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 'Okada's New Play'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
(a) The puppet is unbalanced.
(b) There is no more work.
(c) Jiro may visit Hanji.
(d) Jiro has to work longer for a recommendation.
2. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
(a) Pull the curtain while Jiro drops the set.
(b) Move the puppets towards the center of the stage.
(c) Nod when it's time to pull the curtain.
(d) Try to mess up Jiro on his first day.
3. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Memorized all the lines.
(b) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(c) Suggested some new puppets for it.
(d) Changed some of the lines.
4. How is Wada described?
(a) Thin and quick.
(b) Very smart.
(c) Ugly and fat.
5. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In with Okada.
(c) He goes home every day to sleep.
(d) In the dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
2. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
3. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
4. Who does the character Joman resemble?
5. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)