|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
(b) Go to the big city to find work.
(c) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(d) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
2. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(c) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(d) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
3. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(c) Jiro's youngest brother.
4. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
(b) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
(c) He needs a special Empress puppet.
(d) He needs several new puppets.
5. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
(a) A new offcial.
(b) A rice merchant.
(c) A cloth merchant.
(d) A wool merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jiro sleep?
2. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
3. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
4. What does Jira ask Okada?
5. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)