|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Jiro live?
2. Who wrote the play, "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
3. Who is Okada?
(a) The master chanter.
(b) The stable hand.
(c) The master painter.
(d) The cook.
4. Who is Taro?
(a) The mean grain merchant.
(b) Jiro's cousin.
(c) Another puppet apprentice.
(d) Jiro's neighbor.
5. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(b) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
(c) Go to the big city to find work.
(d) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
2. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
3. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
4. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
5. What is the situation in this country during this time?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)