|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wada described?
(a) Thin and quick.
(b) Very smart.
(c) Ugly and fat.
2. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Hanji will become ill.
(b) Isako will die of grief.
(c) Hanji will kill himself.
(d) Jiro will fail.
3. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) The mayor.
(d) His mother.
4. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
(a) A blacksmith,.
(b) A painter.
(c) A puppeteer.
(d) A potter.
5. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
(a) There will be one less mouth to feed at home.
(b) His mother has been hounding him too much.
(c) He can learn blacksmithing and then set up a shop.
(d) His father is very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mochida?
2. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
3. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
4. What is said about Yoshida?
5. Where does Jiro sleep?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)