|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The blacksmith's son.
(b) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(c) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(d) The son of Saburo.
2. Who is to control the snipe?
3. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
(b) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
(c) Steal a copy of the new play.
(d) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
4. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
(a) A letter from Hanji to Yoshida.
(b) A basket hat.
(c) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(d) A letter from Yoshida to Saburo.
5. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Memorized all the lines.
(b) Suggested some new puppets for it.
(c) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(d) Changed some of the lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teiji's problem?
2. Who is Mochida?
3. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
4. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
5. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)