|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
(a) Fires Jiro.
(b) Whips Jiro.
(c) Joins in the celebration.
(d) Whips Kenshi.
2. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
(b) The interview with the Emperor.
(c) The sword fight.
(d) The suicide scene.
3. Who saves Jiro from a ronin?
(d) Jiro saves himself.
4. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(c) Jiro's youngest brother.
5. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
(a) The sets are being changed.
(b) Officials are trying to make Yoshida pay more taxes.
(c) A performance is in progress.
(d) There is a small fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jiro's family make money?
2. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
3. What is Teiji's problem?
4. In what country does Jiro live?
5. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)