|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He intimitdated another boy.
(b) He does not cry out.
(c) He knew what to do for the master.
(d) He found another way to move.
2. For what are the boys preparing?
(a) Okada's birthday.
(b) The New Year.
(c) Yoshida's birthday.
(d) The Emperor's birthday.
3. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
(a) A performance is in progress.
(b) The sets are being changed.
(c) There is a small fire.
(d) Officials are trying to make Yoshida pay more taxes.
4. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
(a) His father.
(b) The mayor.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What does Jiro decide to do on the New Year instead of celebrating with the others?
(a) Go to talk to his brother.
(b) Go see his mother.
(c) Work overtime for some food for his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
2. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
3. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
4. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
5. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)