|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
(a) A blacksmith,.
(b) A painter.
(c) A puppeteer.
(d) A potter.
2. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Hanji will kill himself.
(b) Isako will die of grief.
(c) Hanji will become ill.
(d) Jiro will fail.
3. What does Kinshi steal to celebrate?
(d) Some fireworks.
4. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
(a) He is afraid he will miss his brothers.
(b) He is afraid of failure.
(c) He worries that his mother will miss him.
(d) He is of making his parents angry.
5. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To the other apprentices.
(b) To Yoshida.
(c) To his younger brother.
(d) To his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
2. Who wears baskets on their heads?
3. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
4. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
5. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)