|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He intimitdated another boy.
(b) He knew what to do for the master.
(c) He does not cry out.
(d) He found another way to move.
2. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
(b) He needs several new puppets.
(c) He needs a special Empress puppet.
(d) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
3. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
4. Who is to control the snipe?
5. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
(a) Walk her out of the theater.
(b) Talk to Hanji.
(c) Come home.
(d) Explain his reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
2. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
3. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
4. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
5. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)