|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Saburo?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A notorious bandit.
(c) The medicine man of the village.
(d) The mayor of the village.
2. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
(a) That Jiro has memorized the play just by listening to it.
(b) That Jiro is going to be allowed to control a puppet.
(c) That Okada is going to put Jiro in charge of the other boys.
(d) That Jiro stole a copy of the play.
3. Who is to control the snipe?
4. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(b) That Jiro will work very hard.
(c) That Jiro can make puppets.
(d) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
5. Who is Yoshida?
(a) A master potter.
(b) The master puppeteer.
(c) Jiro's brother.
(d) Jiro's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
2. For what are the boys preparing?
3. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
4. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
5. How is Minoru described?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)