|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro hope about his father?
(a) He will recover from his bad fall.
(b) He will get a job with Yoshida also.
(c) He will let Jiro come back home.
(d) He will come to the performance.
2. What is wrong with Hanji?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He had a stroke.
(c) He has bad lungs.
(d) He broke his hip.
3. Who is Yoshida?
(a) The master puppeteer.
(b) A master potter.
(c) Jiro's brother.
(d) Jiro's uncle.
4. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
(a) A samurai's home.
(b) A bank.
(c) A rice brokerage.
(d) A pig farm.
5. What is Taro doing when Jiro talks with him?
(a) Planting corn.
(b) Looking after his parents' house.
(c) Stealing some grapes.
(d) Writing out a bill of sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
2. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
3. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
4. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
5. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)