|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
(a) Mixing the clay too thin.
(b) Moving a puppet.
(c) Breaking a pot.
(d) Breaking a cycle.
2. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
(a) He laughs and gives him a copy.
(b) He says he will send someone to find out about Hinji.
(c) He refuses to give Jiro a copy.
(d) He says he cannot release him.
3. What does Jiro hope about his father?
(a) He will get a job with Yoshida also.
(b) He will come to the performance.
(c) He will recover from his bad fall.
(d) He will let Jiro come back home.
4. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He intimitdated another boy.
(b) He knew what to do for the master.
(c) He does not cry out.
(d) He found another way to move.
5. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To his younger brother.
(b) To his dog.
(c) To the other apprentices.
(d) To Yoshida.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
2. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
3. What is the situation in this country during this time?
4. What is wrong with Hanji?
5. What does Jiro decide to do on the New Year instead of celebrating with the others?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)