|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
(b) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(c) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(d) He is sick.
2. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) Through the garbage bin.
(b) Under their robes.
(c) Inside hollowed out books.
(d) In baskets on top of their heads.
3. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
(a) Runs away to the city.
(b) Writes his mother a letter.
(c) Goes to see his father.
(d) Goes to visit his grandfather.
4. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
(a) He laughs and gives him a copy.
(b) He says he will send someone to find out about Hinji.
(c) He refuses to give Jiro a copy.
(d) He says he cannot release him.
5. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Steal a copy of the new play.
(b) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
(c) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
(d) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
2. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
3. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
4. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
5. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)