|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
(a) As Komuso monks.
(b) As sailors.
(c) As peasant farmers.
(d) As soldiers.
2. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) In with Okada.
(d) He goes home every day to sleep.
3. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
(b) Steal a copy of the new play.
(c) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
(d) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
4. What does Jiro do that is rude?
(a) Does not remove his sandals in Yoshida's house.
(b) Does not allow his mother to speak.
(c) Refuses to shake Yoshida's hand.
(d) Interrupts his father.
5. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
(a) A cloth merchant.
(b) A new offcial.
(c) A wool merchant.
(d) A rice merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
2. Who is Yoshida?
3. For what are the boys preparing?
4. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
5. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)