|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
(a) The wool house.
(b) The bathhouse.
(d) The butcher.
2. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Changed some of the lines.
(b) Suggested some new puppets for it.
(c) Memorized all the lines.
(d) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
3. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) No one.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(d) The Samurai noble in the town.
4. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
(b) He needs several new puppets.
(c) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
(d) He needs a special Empress puppet.
5. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To Yoshida.
(b) To his dog.
(c) To the other apprentices.
(d) To his younger brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hanaza?
2. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
3. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
4. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
5. What is Taro doing when Jiro talks with him?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)