|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hanji?
(a) Jiro's sister.
(b) Jiro's father.
(c) Jiro's brother.
(d) Jiro's grandmother.
2. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(b) Give his family money.
(c) Help his siblings.
(d) Set up his own vegetable farm.
3. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
(a) They all love him.
(b) They all think he is a show off.
(c) They all hate him.
(d) They are all jealous of him.
4. What is wrong with Hanji?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) He has bad lungs.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He broke his hip.
5. What does Jiro decide to do on the New Year instead of celebrating with the others?
(a) Go to talk to his brother.
(b) Work overtime for some food for his mother.
(d) Go see his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
2. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
3. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
4. How is Wada described?
5. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)