|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) Through the garbage bin.
(b) In baskets on top of their heads.
(c) Inside hollowed out books.
(d) Under their robes.
2. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He found another way to move.
(b) He intimitdated another boy.
(c) He knew what to do for the master.
(d) He does not cry out.
3. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
(a) Fires Jiro.
(b) Whips Jiro.
(c) Joins in the celebration.
(d) Whips Kenshi.
4. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(b) Changed some of the lines.
(c) Memorized all the lines.
(d) Suggested some new puppets for it.
5. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the Hanaza.
(b) To the capitol.
(c) To his cousin's farm.
(d) To the big city.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Jiro live?
2. How does Jiro's family make money?
3. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
4. What is Jiro helping his father do?
5. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)