|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In with Okada.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) In the barn.
(d) He goes home every day to sleep.
2. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
(a) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was missing.
(b) Jiro talks to his younger brother.
(c) Jiro did not come to watch Jiro's performance.
(d) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was dying.
3. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
(a) Show Jiro how to run the turn mill.
(b) Apply for a different apprenticeship.
(c) Operate the feet for the rest of the show.
(d) Repair several puppets.
4. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(b) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
5. How is Wada described?
(a) Thin and quick.
(b) Ugly and fat.
(c) Very smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro hope about his father?
2. How does Jiro's family make money?
3. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
4. What does Jiro decide to do?
5. Who is Taro?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)