|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wears baskets on their heads?
(a) Komuso monks.
(b) The wives of the peasant class.
(c) The wives of the merchant class.
2. In what country does Jiro live?
3. What is wrong with Hanji?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He broke his hip.
(d) He has bad lungs.
4. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
(a) As Komuso monks.
(b) As sailors.
(c) As peasant farmers.
(d) As soldiers.
5. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(b) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
(c) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
(d) Go to the big city to find work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
2. What happens to Jiro's mother when she goes to the shrine to get food?
3. Who is Kinshi?
4. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
5. What does Jiro ask Mochida?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)