|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinshi steal to celebrate?
(d) Some fireworks.
2. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
(a) In the bath house.
(b) In his dressing room.
(c) In the stables.
(d) In the kitchen.
3. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
(a) Jiro's sleeping quilts.
(c) A letter of demands.
(d) A note from Jiro's grandfather.
4. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
5. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Changed some of the lines.
(b) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(c) Memorized all the lines.
(d) Suggested some new puppets for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
2. What is said about Yoshida?
3. How does Jiro's family make money?
4. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
5. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)