|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Yoshida?
(a) Jiro's uncle.
(b) Jiro's brother.
(c) A master potter.
(d) The master puppeteer.
2. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
3. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
(a) There will be one less mouth to feed at home.
(b) He can learn blacksmithing and then set up a shop.
(c) His mother has been hounding him too much.
(d) His father is very ill.
4. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(b) They have to send in more tax money.
(c) They have to move.
5. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
(a) A letter of demands.
(b) Jiro's sleeping quilts.
(c) A note from Jiro's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jiro's family make money?
2. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
3. How is Jiro feeling?
4. How is Minoru described?
5. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)