|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
(a) A new offcial.
(b) A wool merchant.
(c) A rice merchant.
(d) A cloth merchant.
2. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
3. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Jiro can make puppets.
(b) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(c) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(d) That Jiro will work very hard.
4. Who is Saburo?
(a) The mayor of the village.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A notorious bandit.
(d) The medicine man of the village.
5. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
(a) Come home.
(b) Talk to Hanji.
(c) Walk her out of the theater.
(d) Explain his reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
2. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
3. How is Jiro feeling?
4. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
5. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)