|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Yoshida?
(a) Jiro's uncle.
(b) Jiro's brother.
(c) A master potter.
(d) The master puppeteer.
2. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) The sword fight.
(b) The interview with the Emperor.
(c) The suicide scene.
(d) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
3. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) Jiro's dexterity.
(b) One young girl in the audience.
(c) His father's performance.
(d) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
4. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(b) That Jiro can make puppets.
(c) That Jiro will work very hard.
(d) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
5. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
(a) As Komuso monks.
(b) As peasant farmers.
(c) As sailors.
(d) As soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
2. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
3. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
4. How is Minoru described?
5. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)