|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
(a) Mixing the clay too thin.
(b) Breaking a cycle.
(c) Moving a puppet.
(d) Breaking a pot.
2. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(b) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(c) The blacksmith's son.
(d) The son of Saburo.
3. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
(a) As soldiers.
(b) As peasant farmers.
(c) As sailors.
(d) As Komuso monks.
4. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
(a) The sets are being changed.
(b) There is a small fire.
(c) A performance is in progress.
(d) Officials are trying to make Yoshida pay more taxes.
5. Who is Hanji?
(a) Jiro's brother.
(b) Jiro's sister.
(c) Jiro's grandmother.
(d) Jiro's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
2. Who is Mochida?
3. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
4. What is Jiro helping his father do?
5. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)