|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) Through the garbage bin.
(b) Inside hollowed out books.
(c) Under their robes.
(d) In baskets on top of their heads.
2. What is Teiji's problem?
(a) He has a tic in his face.
(b) He has several fingers missing.
(c) He limps from a club foot.
(d) He stutters.
3. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
(a) To watch the play once to understand the plot.
(b) To sit in the corner quietly until after the performance.
(c) To go home.
(d) Get ready for the performance.
4. How does Jiro's family make money?
(a) Selling puppets.
(b) Selling eggs.
(c) Spinning wool.
(d) Making calligraphy invitations.
5. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
(a) They are all jealous of him.
(b) They all hate him.
(c) They all love him.
(d) They all think he is a show off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
2. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
3. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
4. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
5. Who is Hanji?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)