|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(b) That Jiro can make puppets.
(c) That Jiro will work very hard.
(d) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
2. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
(b) Go to the big city to find work.
(c) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
(d) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
3. Who is Okada?
(a) The master painter.
(b) The master chanter.
(c) The stable hand.
(d) The cook.
4. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Hanji will kill himself.
(b) Hanji will become ill.
(c) Isako will die of grief.
(d) Jiro will fail.
5. What is Jiro helping his father do?
(a) Gather eggs.
(b) Sow rice seeds.
(c) Shear sheep.
(d) Make a new puppet.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
2. What does Kinshi admire?
3. What is the Hanaza?
4. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
5. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)