|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
(b) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
(c) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(d) Go to the big city to find work.
2. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) Jiro's dexterity.
(b) His father's performance.
(c) One young girl in the audience.
(d) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
3. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He found another way to move.
(b) He intimitdated another boy.
(c) He knew what to do for the master.
(d) He does not cry out.
4. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
(a) Come home.
(b) Explain his reasons.
(c) Walk her out of the theater.
(d) Talk to Hanji.
5. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
(b) A note from Jiro's grandfather.
(c) Jiro's sleeping quilts.
(d) A letter of demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Jiro live?
2. Who is Mochida?
3. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
4. Who is Yoshida?
5. What is the situation in this country during this time?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)