|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Jiro will work very hard.
(b) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(c) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(d) That Jiro can make puppets.
2. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He knew what to do for the master.
(b) He intimitdated another boy.
(c) He found another way to move.
(d) He does not cry out.
3. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
4. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(b) Jiro's youngest brother.
5. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(b) They have to move.
(c) They have to send in more tax money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jiro sleep?
2. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
3. What does Jiro decide to do?
4. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
5. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)