|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
(a) A samurai's home.
(b) A bank.
(c) A rice brokerage.
(d) A pig farm.
2. How is Wada described?
(a) Thin and quick.
(b) Ugly and fat.
(d) Very smart.
3. Who is Okada?
(a) The stable hand.
(b) The master chanter.
(c) The cook.
(d) The master painter.
4. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
(a) Mixing the clay too thin.
(b) Breaking a pot.
(c) Breaking a cycle.
(d) Moving a puppet.
5. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
(a) To go home.
(b) To sit in the corner quietly until after the performance.
(c) To watch the play once to understand the plot.
(d) Get ready for the performance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinshi admire?
2. What is Teiji's problem?
3. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
4. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
5. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)