|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jiro feeling?
2. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(c) Jiro's youngest brother.
3. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
(a) That he should help his family more.
(b) That they resent him being alive.
(c) That they believe in him.
(d) That he is just a nuisance.
4. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
(a) A new offcial.
(b) A wool merchant.
(c) A rice merchant.
(d) A cloth merchant.
5. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
(a) A performance is in progress.
(b) There is a small fire.
(c) Officials are trying to make Yoshida pay more taxes.
(d) The sets are being changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
2. Who is Yoshida?
3. What is the state of Jiro's family?
4. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
5. What is the situation in this country during this time?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)