|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Minoru described?
(a) Handsome and has a beautiful voice.
(c) Ugly and thin.
(d) There is no mention of a Minoru.
2. What is the situation in this country during this time?
(a) A civil war.
(b) A religious upheaval.
(c) A drought.
(d) A famine.
3. Who is Hanji?
(a) Jiro's sister.
(b) Jiro's grandmother.
(c) Jiro's father.
(d) Jiro's brother.
4. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(b) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(c) The son of Saburo.
(d) The blacksmith's son.
5. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Go to the big city to find work.
(b) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(c) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
(d) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
2. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
3. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
4. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
5. What does Jiro keep doing?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)