|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He does not cry out.
(b) He found another way to move.
(c) He intimitdated another boy.
(d) He knew what to do for the master.
2. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
(a) Some land.
(b) A large monetary reward.
(d) Elevation to noble class.
3. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Jiro will work very hard.
(b) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(c) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(d) That Jiro can make puppets.
4. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
(a) A samurai's home.
(b) A bank.
(c) A pig farm.
(d) A rice brokerage.
5. Who is Okada?
(a) The master painter.
(b) The stable hand.
(c) The cook.
(d) The master chanter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jiro's family make money?
2. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
3. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
4. Where does Jiro sleep?
5. What is the state of Jiro's family?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)