|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
(a) A large monetary reward.
(b) Some land.
(c) Elevation to noble class.
2. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Go to the big city to find work.
(b) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(c) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
(d) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
3. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(b) Help his siblings.
(c) Give his family money.
(d) Set up his own vegetable farm.
4. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
(a) His father.
(b) The mayor.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
5. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(b) They have to move.
(c) They have to send in more tax money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Wada described?
2. Who is Saburo?
3. What does Kinshi admire?
4. What does Jiro keep doing?
5. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)