|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Jiro live?
2. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
(a) A cloth merchant.
(b) A rice merchant.
(c) A new offcial.
(d) A wool merchant.
3. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
(a) Get ready for the performance.
(b) To watch the play once to understand the plot.
(c) To sit in the corner quietly until after the performance.
(d) To go home.
4. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(a) Jiro's youngest brother.
5. How is Wada described?
(a) Very smart.
(b) Ugly and fat.
(d) Thin and quick.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
2. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
3. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
4. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
5. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)