|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(b) Set up his own vegetable farm.
(c) Give his family money.
(d) Help his siblings.
2. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He knew what to do for the master.
(b) He intimitdated another boy.
(c) He found another way to move.
(d) He does not cry out.
3. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In with Okada.
(b) He goes home every day to sleep.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In the dressing room.
4. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
(a) That they resent him being alive.
(b) That he should help his family more.
(c) That he is just a nuisance.
(d) That they believe in him.
5. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hanaza?
2. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
3. What is the state of Jiro's family?
4. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
5. Who is Hanji?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)