|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(a) They have to send in more tax money.
(b) They have to move.
2. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) In baskets on top of their heads.
(b) Through the garbage bin.
(c) Inside hollowed out books.
(d) Under their robes.
3. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
(a) His mother has been hounding him too much.
(b) There will be one less mouth to feed at home.
(c) His father is very ill.
(d) He can learn blacksmithing and then set up a shop.
4. Who is Saburo?
(a) The medicine man of the village.
(b) The mayor of the village.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A notorious bandit.
5. Who wears baskets on their heads?
(a) The wives of the merchant class.
(c) Komuso monks.
(d) The wives of the peasant class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
2. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
3. What does Jiro keep doing?
4. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
5. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)