|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
(a) He is afraid he will miss his brothers.
(b) He is afraid of failure.
(c) He worries that his mother will miss him.
(d) He is of making his parents angry.
2. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) No one.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(d) The Samurai noble in the town.
3. What is the Hanaza?
(a) The outdoor meeting place.
(b) The community dining hall.
(c) The outdoor craft fair.
(d) The puppet theater.
4. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He intimitdated another boy.
(b) He does not cry out.
(c) He found another way to move.
(d) He knew what to do for the master.
5. How does Jiro's family make money?
(a) Selling puppets.
(b) Spinning wool.
(c) Making calligraphy invitations.
(d) Selling eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
2. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
3. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
4. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
5. Who is Yoshida?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)