|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
(a) His mother has been hounding him too much.
(b) His father is very ill.
(c) He can learn blacksmithing and then set up a shop.
(d) There will be one less mouth to feed at home.
2. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
(a) He does not cry out.
(b) He knew what to do for the master.
(c) He intimitdated another boy.
(d) He found another way to move.
3. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) He goes home every day to sleep.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the dressing room.
(d) In with Okada.
4. What does Jiro keep doing?
(a) Making up songs in his mind.
(b) Making mistakes.
(d) Swatting at a bee.
5. Who is Yoshida?
(a) A master potter.
(b) Jiro's brother.
(c) Jiro's uncle.
(d) The master puppeteer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Okada?
2. Who is Kinshi?
3. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
4. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
5. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)