|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
(a) That he is just a nuisance.
(b) That he should help his family more.
(c) That they believe in him.
(d) That they resent him being alive.
2. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
(b) He needs several new puppets.
(c) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
(d) He needs a special Empress puppet.
3. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
(a) Elevation to noble class.
(c) Some land.
(d) A large monetary reward.
4. Who is Saburo?
(a) The mayor of the village.
(b) A notorious bandit.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) The medicine man of the village.
5. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the stables.
(c) In the bath house.
(d) In his dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hanaza?
2. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
3. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
4. What does Jiro keep doing?
5. What does Jiro decide to do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)