|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hanji?
(a) Jiro's father.
(b) Jiro's sister.
(c) Jiro's brother.
(d) Jiro's grandmother.
2. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(b) They have to move.
(d) They have to send in more tax money.
3. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In his dressing room.
(c) In the stables.
(d) In the bath house.
4. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(b) The son of Saburo.
(c) The blacksmith's son.
(d) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
5. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
(a) He is afraid he will miss his brothers.
(b) He is of making his parents angry.
(c) He worries that his mother will miss him.
(d) He is afraid of failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears baskets on their heads?
2. Where does Jiro sleep?
3. What is the Hanaza?
4. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
5. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)