|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(a) Give his family money.
(b) Help his siblings.
(c) Set up his own vegetable farm.
2. In what country does Jiro live?
3. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
(a) There is a small fire.
(b) The sets are being changed.
(c) Officials are trying to make Yoshida pay more taxes.
(d) A performance is in progress.
4. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
5. Why does Jiro worry about his decision?
(a) He is afraid he will miss his brothers.
(b) He worries that his mother will miss him.
(c) He is of making his parents angry.
(d) He is afraid of failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jiro's family make money?
2. How is Jiro feeling?
3. Who is Yoshida?
4. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
5. What does Jiro do that is rude?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)