|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(a) Help his siblings.
(b) Set up his own vegetable farm.
(d) Give his family money.
2. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
(a) A cloth merchant.
(b) A new offcial.
(c) A wool merchant.
(d) A rice merchant.
3. How does Jiro's family make money?
(a) Spinning wool.
(b) Selling puppets.
(c) Selling eggs.
(d) Making calligraphy invitations.
4. Who is Okada?
(a) The cook.
(b) The master painter.
(c) The master chanter.
(d) The stable hand.
5. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) The Samurai noble in the town.
(b) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(c) No one.
(d) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro decide to do?
2. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
3. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
4. Who is Hanji?
5. Who is Saburo?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)