|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wears baskets on their heads?
(a) The wives of the merchant class.
(c) The wives of the peasant class.
(d) Komuso monks.
2. What does Jiro keep doing?
(a) Making mistakes.
(b) Making up songs in his mind.
(c) Swatting at a bee.
3. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(a) Set up his own vegetable farm.
(b) Give his family money.
(d) Help his siblings.
4. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
(b) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
(c) He needs several new puppets.
(d) He needs a special Empress puppet.
5. What is the Hanaza?
(a) The outdoor meeting place.
(b) The puppet theater.
(c) The outdoor craft fair.
(d) The community dining hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Jiro's family?
2. Who is Yoshida?
3. What does Jiro decide to do?
4. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
5. How is Jiro feeling?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)