|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 'Yoshida Kinshi'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Hanaza?
(a) The community dining hall.
(b) The outdoor meeting place.
(c) The outdoor craft fair.
(d) The puppet theater.
2. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
(a) In the stables.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the bath house.
(d) In his dressing room.
3. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The blacksmith's son.
(b) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(c) The son of Saburo.
(d) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
4. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
(a) A rice brokerage.
(b) A bank.
(c) A pig farm.
(d) A samurai's home.
5. How does Jiro's family make money?
(a) Spinning wool.
(b) Making calligraphy invitations.
(c) Selling puppets.
(d) Selling eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
2. Who is Hanji?
3. Where does Jiro sleep?
4. What does Jiro do that is rude?
5. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)