|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16, 'Fireman of Namba Cho Brigade' and 'Debts of Honor'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro try to figure out?
(a) How to arrange a meeting with Saburo for Kinshi.
(b) How to find his father.
(c) How to keep his mother safe.
(d) How to keep Kinshi safe.
2. What does Jiro ask Mochida?
(a) For more work.
(b) For permission to check on his father.
(c) For help with a puppet Jiro is making.
(d) For a short letter of introduction.
3. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
(a) He has been assigned as foot operator for a difficult part.
(b) He is not worried.
(c) He has broken his toe.
(d) He cannot seem to remember his lines.
4. What does Jiro worry about concerning his mother?
(a) How to help her.
(b) How to help her once she gives birth to her baby.
(c) Her safety alone in the house.
(d) How to find her a new husband.
5. What does Jiro do to prepare for his part in the new production?
(a) Practices constantly.
(b) Does acrobatic stunts.
(c) Runs several miles every day.
(d) Wraps his foot tightly to help the pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro do that is rude?
2. What does Jiro explain about Yoshida?
3. What does Jiro say to Mochida's question?
4. What happens to Jiro's mother when she goes to the shrine to get food?
5. What does the girl who is being courted by a high-born suitor do?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)