|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, 'Bad Omens for the New Year'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
(a) Costume designer.
(b) Prop man.
(c) Foot operator.
2. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
(a) His mother has been hounding him too much.
(b) He can learn blacksmithing and then set up a shop.
(c) His father is very ill.
(d) There will be one less mouth to feed at home.
3. Who is Mochida?
(a) The head of the blacksmith's guild.
(b) A kind man who oversees the apprentices.
(c) The head of the puppet's guild.
(d) Yoshida's tailor.
4. What is Jiro chosen to hold on stage one day?
(a) A boat.
(b) A clam.
(c) A rocket.
(d) A basket.
5. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is constantly frustrated with Jiro?
2. What does Kinshi steal to celebrate?
3. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
4. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
5. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)