|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other boys do for Kinshi?
(a) Cover for him.
(b) Find him a better-fitting harness.
(c) There's nothing they can do for him.
(d) Keep him awake.
2. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the big city.
(b) To the capitol.
(c) To the Hanaza.
(d) To his cousin's farm.
3. What does Mochida explain to Jiro?
(a) Saburo's gang has declared the theater off limits.
(b) The police have intimidated many would-be theater goers.
(c) Merchants are staying home to guard their wares.
(d) The police have said that nothing controversial may be shown at the theater.
4. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
(a) As sailors.
(b) As Komuso monks.
(c) As peasant farmers.
(d) As soldiers.
5. Who is Fusamu?
(a) A Shogun's wife character in the play.
(b) Okada's wife.
(c) Kinshi's aunt.
(d) A courtesan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the snipe?
2. What does Kinshi steal to celebrate?
3. What does the Samurai tell Yoshida?
4. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
5. For what are the boys preparing?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)