|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
(a) Prop man.
(c) Costume designer.
(d) Foot operator.
2. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In with Okada.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) He goes home every day to sleep.
(d) In the barn.
3. What does Jiro want his mother to do when he sees her in the audience?
(c) See his part in the play.
(d) Come backstage after the performance.
4. Who wears baskets on their heads?
(a) The wives of the peasant class.
(c) Komuso monks.
(d) The wives of the merchant class.
5. How does Jiro's family make money?
(a) Selling puppets.
(b) Selling eggs.
(c) Spinning wool.
(d) Making calligraphy invitations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Kinshi the next morning?
2. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
3. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
4. What does Kinshi admire?
5. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)