|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Hanji will become ill.
(b) Isako will die of grief.
(c) Jiro will fail.
(d) Hanji will kill himself.
2. Who is Fusamu?
(a) A courtesan.
(b) A Shogun's wife character in the play.
(c) Okada's wife.
(d) Kinshi's aunt.
3. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
4. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
(a) In the practice room.
(b) In the upstairs storeroom.
(c) Down by the river.
(d) The stable.
5. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
(a) He does very well.
(b) He got all tangled up in the ropes.
(c) He trips and falls off the stage.
(d) He only misses his footing twice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jiro helping his father do?
2. What is the Hanaza?
3. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
4. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
5. Who is Kinshi?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)