|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jiro think is Saburto?
(b) He is not sure.
2. What does Okada ask Jiro to do?
(a) Continue as if nothing has happened.
(b) Go to an address and leave a note.
(c) Not say anything to Kenshi.
(d) Retrieve the Samurai sword.
3. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
(b) Some land.
(c) Elevation to noble class.
(d) A large monetary reward.
4. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
(a) About the Emperor's response to the play.
(b) About the assistant magistrate losing his head.
(c) About Saburo's latest theft.
(d) About the assistant magistrate losing his position.
5. What is one reason Jiro has decided to do what he does?
(a) His father is very ill.
(b) His mother has been hounding him too much.
(c) He can learn blacksmithing and then set up a shop.
(d) There will be one less mouth to feed at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Minoru described?
2. Where does Kinshi say it is forbidden to go?
3. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
4. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
5. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)