|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
(a) He trips and falls off the stage.
(b) He only misses his footing twice.
(c) He does very well.
(d) He got all tangled up in the ropes.
2. How does Yoshida praise the assistant magistrate?
(a) Saying assistant magistrate is very wise.
(b) Yoshida does not respond at all to the assistant magistrate.
(c) Saying assistant magistrate is very wily.
(d) Saying assistant magistrate is very noble.
3. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Jiro can make puppets.
(b) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(c) That Jiro will work very hard.
(d) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
4. What does Mochida ask Jiro the next morning?
(a) Why Kanshi seems always tired.
(b) Why Kanshi fell asleep at practice the day before.
(c) Where Kanshi is.
(d) If Kanshi is ill.
5. How is Jiro feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinshi say he has to do?
2. What does Okada ask Jiro?
3. What does Yashida order Jiro to do?
4. What does Jiro do that is rude?
5. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)