|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
2. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(b) They have to send in more tax money.
(c) They have to move.
3. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
(a) Goes into a Buddhist convent.
(b) Kills herself.
(c) Marries another man.
(d) Grieves for years.
4. To whom does Jiro think it would be best to talk?
(a) His mother.
5. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) No one.
(b) The Samurai noble in the town.
(c) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(d) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jiro's mother when she goes to the shrine to get food?
2. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
3. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
4. How is Kinshi the next morning?
5. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)