|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jiro helping his father do?
(a) Shear sheep.
(b) Gather eggs.
(c) Sow rice seeds.
(d) Make a new puppet.
2. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Hanji will become ill.
(b) Jiro will fail.
(c) Isako will die of grief.
(d) Hanji will kill himself.
3. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
(a) In the stables.
(b) In the bath house.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In his dressing room.
4. How does Yoshida praise the assistant magistrate?
(a) Yoshida does not respond at all to the assistant magistrate.
(b) Saying assistant magistrate is very noble.
(c) Saying assistant magistrate is very wily.
(d) Saying assistant magistrate is very wise.
5. What does Kinshi say he has to do?
(a) Figure out where his father gets so much food.
(b) Help the night rovers.
(c) Find out who Saburo is.
(d) Protect his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yoshida react when he hears about what is pinned to the door?
2. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
3. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
4. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
5. Who is Mochida?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)