|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro ask Mochida?
(a) For help with a puppet Jiro is making.
(b) For permission to check on his father.
(c) For more work.
(d) For a short letter of introduction.
2. What is the situation in this country during this time?
(a) A drought.
(b) A religious upheaval.
(c) A famine.
(d) A civil war.
3. Who does the character Joman resemble?
(c) The Shogun.
4. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
(a) A Samaurai sword.
(b) A barrel of rice.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A red cape.
5. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In the dressing room.
(b) He goes home every day to sleep.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In with Okada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the play is done?
2. What does Jiro ask Kinshi after the performance?
3. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
4. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
5. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)