|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
(b) Steal a copy of the new play.
(c) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
(d) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
2. What does Kinshi steal to celebrate?
(d) Some fireworks.
3. How does Yoshida react when he hears about what is pinned to the door?
(a) He tells them to take the message to the Shogun.
(b) He tells them to post the message in the courtyard.
(c) He tells them to burn the message.
(d) He tells them to ignore the message.
4. What happens after the play is done?
(a) The people stand and chant Saburo's name.
(b) The soldiers start clubbing people.
(c) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(d) The lights go out and a voice makes a statement.
5. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
(a) Jiro talks to his younger brother.
(b) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was dying.
(c) Jiro did not come to watch Jiro's performance.
(d) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
2. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
3. What is Teiji's problem?
4. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
5. What does Jiro tell Okada?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)