|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys decide to give Kinshi his role back?
(a) To appeal to Okada.
(b) To appeal to Yoshida.
(c) A last-minute swap.
(d) They do not see how they can do so.
2. What is pinned to the door?
(a) A message from Saburo.
(b) An arrest warrant.
(c) The Shogun's proclamation.
(d) A man's scarf.
3. For what are the boys preparing?
(a) Okada's birthday.
(b) Yoshida's birthday.
(c) The Emperor's birthday.
(d) The New Year.
4. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
(a) Jiro did not come to watch Jiro's performance.
(b) Jiro talks to his younger brother.
(c) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was dying.
(d) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was missing.
5. Who is Okada?
(a) The master painter.
(b) The stable hand.
(c) The master chanter.
(d) The cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
2. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
3. What does Jiro keep doing?
4. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
5. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)