|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(b) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
2. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
(b) The interview with the Emperor.
(c) The suicide scene.
(d) The sword fight.
3. What does Jiro reply to Okada's question?
(a) That Jiro trust Kenshi completely.
(b) That Jiro believes in what Saburo is doing.
(c) That Jiro could never hurt Kenshi.
(d) That is not up to Jiro to judge.
4. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
(b) The butcher.
(c) The wool house.
(d) The bathhouse.
5. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
(a) To pretend her mother has died.
(b) Her brother is killed by one of the bandits.
(c) Her dog is killed by one of the soldiers.
(d) A bandit accidentally kills her cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
2. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
3. What happens to the snipe?
4. Who is Hanji?
5. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)