|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro explain about Yoshida?
(a) That Yoshida will probably make Jiro leave the theater.
(b) That he is afraid to confront Yoshida.
(c) That Yoshida saved him once.
(d) What he has learned about Yoshida.
2. What is the bird on the crest of the Samurai who visits Yoshida?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A heron.
(c) A vulture.
(d) An eagle.
3. Where do Jiro and Hanji go?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The wool house.
(d) The bathhouse.
4. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Isako will die of grief.
(b) Hanji will become ill.
(c) Hanji will kill himself.
(d) Jiro will fail.
5. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
(a) That Jiro stole a copy of the play.
(b) That Jiro has memorized the play just by listening to it.
(c) That Okada is going to put Jiro in charge of the other boys.
(d) That Jiro is going to be allowed to control a puppet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
2. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
3. What awakens Jiro in the middle of the night?
4. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
5. How does Jiro's family make money?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)