|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
(a) A new offcial.
(b) A rice merchant.
(c) A wool merchant.
(d) A cloth merchant.
2. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(b) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
(c) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(d) He is sick.
3. Who is jealous of Jiro?
(d) No one.
4. What does Jiro agree to do after the last performance of the day?
(a) Go and tell his mother to stay home that night.
(b) Retrieve the sword.
(c) Go and warn the night rovers.
(d) Ask Kenshi to see Okada.
5. Who is Taro?
(a) The mean grain merchant.
(b) Another puppet apprentice.
(c) Jiro's cousin.
(d) Jiro's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mochida?
2. What is the state of Jiro's family?
3. What does Jiro do to prepare for his part in the new production?
4. Who is Yoshida?
5. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)