|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro worry about concerning his mother?
(a) How to help her once she gives birth to her baby.
(b) Her safety alone in the house.
(c) How to help her.
(d) How to find her a new husband.
2. What is Jiro chosen to hold on stage one day?
(a) A boat.
(b) A basket.
(c) A clam.
(d) A rocket.
3. What is Taro doing when Jiro talks with him?
(a) Stealing some grapes.
(b) Planting corn.
(c) Writing out a bill of sale.
(d) Looking after his parents' house.
4. Where does Kinshi say it is forbidden to go?
(a) In the stable's loft.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the cellar.
(d) In the upstairs storehouse.
5. How is Jiro feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
2. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
3. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
4. Who has fallen in love with Joman?
5. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)