|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jiro shocked when the play opens that night?
(a) His brother is there.
(b) His father is there.
(c) His mother is there with his father.
(d) There are few people in attendance.
2. How is Wada described?
(a) Ugly and fat.
(b) Very smart.
(d) Thin and quick.
3. What is Joman's occupation?
(a) A bandit.
(b) A scribe.
(c) A potter.
(d) A samurai.
4. What does Jiro want his mother to do when he sees her in the audience?
(c) See his part in the play.
(d) Come backstage after the performance.
5. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To his cousin's farm.
(b) To the big city.
(c) To the capitol.
(d) To the Hanaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro keep doing?
2. What does Mochida explain to Jiro?
3. Who is to control the snipe?
4. How do the boys treat Jiro?
5. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)