|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, 'The Fourth Fearful Thing'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Teiji's problem?
(a) He has several fingers missing.
(b) He limps from a club foot.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He has a tic in his face.
2. What is the Hanaza?
(a) The community dining hall.
(b) The puppet theater.
(c) The outdoor meeting place.
(d) The outdoor craft fair.
3. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
(a) Jiro's sleeping quilts.
(c) A note from Jiro's grandfather.
(d) A letter of demands.
4. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
(a) Some land.
(b) A large monetary reward.
(d) Elevation to noble class.
5. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(a) Help his siblings.
(b) Give his family money.
(c) Set up his own vegetable farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
2. What does Jiro hope about his father?
3. Who is Yoshida?
4. What does Jiro admire about the boy who is disciplined?
5. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)