|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, 'The Fourth Fearful Thing'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
(a) Breaking a cycle.
(b) Moving a puppet.
(c) Mixing the clay too thin.
(d) Breaking a pot.
2. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
3. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
(a) To watch the play once to understand the plot.
(b) Get ready for the performance.
(c) To sit in the corner quietly until after the performance.
(d) To go home.
4. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He needs several new puppets.
(b) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
(c) He needs a special Empress puppet.
(d) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
5. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
(a) Jiro has to work longer for a recommendation.
(b) Jiro may visit Hanji.
(c) There is no more work.
(d) The puppet is unbalanced.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
2. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
3. What does Kinshi admire?
4. How does Jiro's family make money?
5. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)