|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, 'The Fourth Fearful Thing'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
(a) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was missing.
(b) Jiro talks to his younger brother.
(c) Jiro heard someone say Hanji was dying.
(d) Jiro did not come to watch Jiro's performance.
2. How is Wada described?
(a) Very smart.
(b) Ugly and fat.
(c) Thin and quick.
3. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
(a) A letter of demands.
(b) Jiro's sleeping quilts.
(d) A note from Jiro's grandfather.
4. Who is Okada?
(a) The master chanter.
(b) The stable hand.
(c) The cook.
(d) The master painter.
5. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
(a) The puppet is unbalanced.
(b) Jiro has to work longer for a recommendation.
(c) There is no more work.
(d) Jiro may visit Hanji.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
2. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
3. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
4. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
5. About whom do Jiro and Hanji talk with another man?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)