|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
(a) He has broken his toe.
(b) He has been assigned as foot operator for a difficult part.
(c) He is not worried.
(d) He cannot seem to remember his lines.
2. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In the dressing room.
(b) He goes home every day to sleep.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In with Okada.
3. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(c) Jiro's youngest brother.
4. What happens to Jiro's mother when she goes to the shrine to get food?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She is attacked on the way home.
(d) She is given work in the Shogun's house.
5. Who is jealous of Jiro?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
2. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
3. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
4. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
5. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)