|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yoshida eventually decide to do?
(a) Appeal to the Shogun.
(b) Defy the authorities.
(c) Put on a play called The Battle of Dannoura.
(d) Appeal to the Emperor.
2. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) No one.
(d) The Samurai noble in the town.
3. What does Yoshida tell the boys to get?
(a) Some sleep.
(c) Some rice.
(d) Some newly-made fish balls.
4. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
(a) Suggested some new puppets for it.
(b) Stole Yoshida's personal copy.
(c) Changed some of the lines.
(d) Memorized all the lines.
5. Who does the character Joman resemble?
(c) The Shogun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
2. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
3. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
4. What does Kinshi admire?
5. What is Joman's occupation?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)