|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kinshi?
(a) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(b) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(c) The blacksmith's son.
(d) The son of Saburo.
2. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) One young girl in the audience.
(b) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
(c) His father's performance.
(d) Jiro's dexterity.
3. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
(a) That they believe in him.
(b) That they resent him being alive.
(c) That he should help his family more.
(d) That he is just a nuisance.
4. Where does Jiro sleep?
(a) In with Okada.
(b) He goes home every day to sleep.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In the dressing room.
5. What does Yoshida tell the boys to get?
(a) Some sleep.
(c) Some newly-made fish balls.
(d) Some rice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the character Joman resemble?
2. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
3. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
4. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
5. Who saves Jiro from a ronin?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)