|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
(a) He trips and falls off the stage.
(b) He got all tangled up in the ropes.
(c) He does very well.
(d) He only misses his footing twice.
2. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
(b) Jiro's youngest brother.
3. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
(b) The interview with the Emperor.
(c) The sword fight.
(d) The suicide scene.
4. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) Through the garbage bin.
(b) In baskets on top of their heads.
(c) Inside hollowed out books.
(d) Under their robes.
5. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
(a) He is worried about his mother.
(b) He is worried that Saburo is going to attack the theater again.
(c) He is worried about Hanji.
(d) He is jealous of Kinshi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
2. What is said about Yoshida?
3. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
4. Who is Mochida?
5. How is Wada described?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)