|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
(a) About Saburo's latest theft.
(b) About the assistant magistrate losing his position.
(c) About the Emperor's response to the play.
(d) About the assistant magistrate losing his head.
2. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Steal a copy of the new play.
(b) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
(c) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
(d) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
3. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) Jiro's dexterity.
(b) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
(c) One young girl in the audience.
(d) His father's performance.
4. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Jiro will fail.
(b) Hanji will become ill.
(c) Isako will die of grief.
(d) Hanji will kill himself.
5. Who is jealous of Jiro?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
2. Who is Fusamu?
3. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
4. What does Jiro do to prepare for his part in the new production?
5. What is Teiji's problem?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)