|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
(a) Jiro will fail.
(b) Hanji will become ill.
(c) Isako will die of grief.
(d) Hanji will kill himself.
2. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Steal a copy of the new play.
(b) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
(c) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
(d) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
3. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Jiro will work very hard.
(b) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(c) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(d) That Jiro can make puppets.
4. What tells Yoshida tell Jiro to do?
(a) To watch the play once to understand the plot.
(b) To sit in the corner quietly until after the performance.
(c) To go home.
(d) Get ready for the performance.
5. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
(a) Some land.
(c) Elevation to noble class.
(d) A large monetary reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
2. What is said about Yoshida?
3. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
4. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
5. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)