|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joman disguise himself as?
(a) The Shogun for whom he works.
(b) Fusamu's old mother.
(c) Joman's grandfather.
2. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
3. What does Kinshi say the left-hand operators will do?
(a) Move the puppets towards the center of the stage.
(b) Pull the curtain while Jiro drops the set.
(c) Nod when it's time to pull the curtain.
(d) Try to mess up Jiro on his first day.
4. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
(a) About Saburo's latest theft.
(b) About the assistant magistrate losing his position.
(c) About the assistant magistrate losing his head.
(d) About the Emperor's response to the play.
5. How does Saburo's gang rob the merchant's house?
(a) They only rob the livestock.
(b) They do not rob the merchant after he gives them some money that is on his person.
(c) By forcing the occupants to vacate the buildings with a search warrant.
(d) They do so after putting the merchant in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
2. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
3. What does Kinshi admire?
4. Who comes to the theater the next morning?
5. What is Joman's occupation?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)