|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
2. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) Under their robes.
(b) Through the garbage bin.
(c) In baskets on top of their heads.
(d) Inside hollowed out books.
3. What is Teiji's problem?
(a) He has a tic in his face.
(b) He has several fingers missing.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He limps from a club foot.
4. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Jiro can make puppets.
(b) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(c) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(d) That Jiro will work very hard.
5. Who saves Jiro from a ronin?
(c) Jiro saves himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Minoru described?
2. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
3. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
4. What does Kinshi admire?
5. Who is jealous of Jiro?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)