|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
(a) A rice brokerage.
(b) A samurai's home.
(c) A pig farm.
(d) A bank.
2. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
(a) He is worried that Saburo is going to attack the theater again.
(b) He is worried about Hanji.
(c) He is worried about his mother.
(d) He is jealous of Kinshi.
3. What does Jira ask Okada?
(a) To be released from his apprenticeship.
(b) To speak to Yoshida.
(c) To go once more to check on his father.
(d) For a copy of the play.
4. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
(a) Elevation to noble class.
(c) A large monetary reward.
(d) Some land.
5. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
(b) Steal a copy of the new play.
(c) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
(d) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
2. Who saves Jiro from a ronin?
3. Where does Kinshi say it is forbidden to go?
4. What list does Yoshida post?
5. How does Saburo's gang convince a merchant that the merchant is under arrest?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)