|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is jealous of Jiro?
(d) No one.
2. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
(a) Talk to Hanji.
(b) Walk her out of the theater.
(c) Come home.
(d) Explain his reasons.
3. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
(a) The sets are being changed.
(b) There is a small fire.
(c) A performance is in progress.
(d) Officials are trying to make Yoshida pay more taxes.
4. What does Yoshida eventually decide to do?
(a) Defy the authorities.
(b) Appeal to the Shogun.
(c) Appeal to the Emperor.
(d) Put on a play called The Battle of Dannoura.
5. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
(a) He is not worried.
(b) He has broken his toe.
(c) He has been assigned as foot operator for a difficult part.
(d) He cannot seem to remember his lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jiro's part in the new play?
2. Who is Kinshi?
3. Where does Kinshi say it is forbidden to go?
4. In what disguise do Saburo and his crew pull off the robbery?
5. How is Wada described?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)