|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kinshi say it is forbidden to go?
(a) In the stable's loft.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the upstairs storehouse.
(d) In the cellar.
2. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) The suicide scene.
(b) The interview with the Emperor.
(c) The sword fight.
(d) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
3. Who wears baskets on their heads?
(b) The wives of the peasant class.
(c) Komuso monks.
(d) The wives of the merchant class.
4. What does Jiro say to Yoshida?
(a) That Kenshi is a wonderful son.
(b) That Jiro will work very hard.
(c) That Jiro is the new apprentice.
(d) That Jiro can make puppets.
5. What does Jiro decide to do on the New Year instead of celebrating with the others?
(a) Go see his mother.
(c) Work overtime for some food for his mother.
(d) Go to talk to his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mochida?
2. Who saves Jiro from a ronin?
3. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
4. What is said about Yoshida?
5. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)