|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wada described?
(a) Very smart.
(c) Thin and quick.
(d) Ugly and fat.
2. Who is jealous of Jiro?
(a) No one.
3. Who is Okada?
(a) The stable hand.
(b) The cook.
(c) The master painter.
(d) The master chanter.
4. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) The sword fight.
(b) The interview with the Emperor.
(c) The suicide scene.
(d) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
5. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He needs a special Empress puppet.
(b) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
(c) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
(d) He needs several new puppets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joman's occupation?
2. Who does Joman disguise himself as?
3. Who wrote the play, "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
4. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
5. Who has fallen in love with Joman?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)