|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
(a) That he is just a nuisance.
(b) That they resent him being alive.
(c) That they believe in him.
(d) That he should help his family more.
2. What is Jiro's part in the new play?
(a) Foot manipulator for one of the female puppets.
(b) Curtain raiser.
(c) Snipe holder.
(d) Foot manipulator for one of the whale puppets.
3. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To his dog.
(b) To Yoshida.
(c) To his younger brother.
(d) To the other apprentices.
4. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
(a) Talk to Hanji.
(b) Walk her out of the theater.
(c) Explain his reasons.
(d) Come home.
5. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
(a) He has broken his toe.
(b) He is not worried.
(c) He cannot seem to remember his lines.
(d) He has been assigned as foot operator for a difficult part.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Saburo's gang rob the merchant's house?
2. What is Teiji's problem?
3. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
4. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
5. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)