|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
(a) In baskets on top of their heads.
(b) Inside hollowed out books.
(c) Through the garbage bin.
(d) Under their robes.
2. What does Yoshida eventually decide to do?
(a) Defy the authorities.
(b) Appeal to the Emperor.
(c) Put on a play called The Battle of Dannoura.
(d) Appeal to the Shogun.
3. What does Jiro decide to do?
(a) Go offer himself as an apprentice to Yoshidaq.
(b) Apprentice himself to the blacksmith.
(c) Go to the big city to find work.
(d) Work a small plot of land near the forest.
4. How does Saburo's gang convince a merchant that the merchant is under arrest?
(a) They have forged papers.
(b) They do not need to convince the merchant; they threaten him.
(c) They have a false warrant tacked to the merchant's door.
(d) The gang uses the clothing they stole at the play.
5. What is said about Yoshida?
(a) He is sending his son to work for the Shogun.
(b) He has an audience with the Shogun.
(c) He is retiring and handing over the theater to Okada.
(d) He is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
2. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
3. How do the boys feel about Kinshi?
4. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
5. What is Teiji's problem?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)