|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To his dog.
(b) To the other apprentices.
(c) To Yoshida.
(d) To his younger brother.
2. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
(a) He only misses his footing twice.
(b) He does very well.
(c) He got all tangled up in the ropes.
(d) He trips and falls off the stage.
3. How many ryo are placed as a reward on Saburo's head?
4. What is the state of Jiro's family?
(b) They have to move.
(c) They have to send in more tax money.
5. Why is Jiro worried about his new duty?
(a) His foot is still hurting from almost being attacked.
(b) He is not very tall.
(c) It is a big responsibility and he is not sure he is ready.
(d) He trips the last time he had to do this job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro decide to do?
2. For what are the boys preparing?
3. What does Jiro decide to do on the New Year instead of celebrating with the others?
4. How is Minoru described?
5. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)