|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
2. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
(a) To pretend her mother has died.
(b) A bandit accidentally kills her cat.
(c) Her brother is killed by one of the bandits.
(d) Her dog is killed by one of the soldiers.
3. For what are the boys preparing?
(a) The Emperor's birthday.
(b) Yoshida's birthday.
(c) The New Year.
(d) Okada's birthday.
4. Where does Jiro visit Okada?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the stables.
(c) In the bath house.
(d) In his dressing room.
5. How is Wada described?
(a) Very smart.
(c) Thin and quick.
(d) Ugly and fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
2. How does Saburo's gang rob the merchant's house?
3. What are the wealthy in the town saying?
4. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
5. What does Isako not let Jiro do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)