|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
(a) He laughs and gives him a copy.
(b) He says he cannot release him.
(c) He refuses to give Jiro a copy.
(d) He says he will send someone to find out about Hinji.
2. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
(a) About Saburo's latest theft.
(b) About the assistant magistrate losing his position.
(c) About the assistant magistrate losing his head.
(d) About the Emperor's response to the play.
3. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The blacksmith's son.
(b) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(c) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(d) The son of Saburo.
4. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) The suicide scene.
(b) The sword fight.
(c) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
(d) The interview with the Emperor.
5. What does Jira ask Okada?
(a) To go once more to check on his father.
(b) To speak to Yoshida.
(c) To be released from his apprenticeship.
(d) For a copy of the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jiro he is selfish?
2. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
3. Who wears baskets on their heads?
4. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
5. What is Jiro's part in the new play?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)