|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro do to prepare for his part in the new production?
(a) Does acrobatic stunts.
(b) Wraps his foot tightly to help the pain.
(c) Runs several miles every day.
(d) Practices constantly.
2. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
3. What is happening when Jiro gets to the theater?
(a) The sets are being changed.
(b) A performance is in progress.
(c) Officials are trying to make Yoshida pay more taxes.
(d) There is a small fire.
4. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) Jiro's dexterity.
(b) His father's performance.
(c) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
(d) One young girl in the audience.
5. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) The sword fight.
(b) The suicide scene.
(c) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
(d) The interview with the Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said about Yoshida?
2. What are the wealthy in the town saying?
3. How do the bandits get the stolen goods away?
4. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
5. Who does the character Joman resemble?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)