|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joman's occupation?
(a) A potter.
(b) A scribe.
(c) A samurai.
(d) A bandit.
2. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) The Samurai noble in the town.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(d) No one.
3. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
(a) He only misses his footing twice.
(b) He trips and falls off the stage.
(c) He got all tangled up in the ropes.
(d) He does very well.
4. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
(a) The sword fight.
(b) The suicide scene.
(c) Moves the female puppet's fingers.
(d) The interview with the Emperor.
5. What will Jiro be able to do someday if he is employed properly?
(b) Give his family money.
(c) Help his siblings.
(d) Set up his own vegetable farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
2. What does the person who calls him selfish say will be the result of Jiro joining the theater?
3. How is Wada described?
4. How does Okada react to Jiro's request?
5. Who wrote the play, "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)