|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jiro feel about himself in regards to his family?
(a) That they believe in him.
(b) That he should help his family more.
(c) That they resent him being alive.
(d) That he is just a nuisance.
2. About what has Yoshida just sent word?
(a) He needs a whole set of children puppets.
(b) He needs a special Empress puppet.
(c) He does not need the new puppet Hanji is making.
(d) He needs several new puppets.
3. What list does Yoshida post?
(a) The rotation of cleaning and scrubbing duties.
(b) The boys' roles in the new play.
(c) A list of new words in the play.
(d) The names of the expected attendees of the opening night of the new play.
4. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
(a) A large monetary reward.
(b) Elevation to noble class.
(c) Some land.
5. Why is the merchant supposedly arrested?
(a) For bad scales.
(b) For ties to Saburo.
(c) For cheating on his taxes.
(d) For accepting bribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okada tell Jiro to claim?
2. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
3. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
4. What is Jiro's part in the new play?
5. What do Saburo and his band rob one evening?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)