|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yoshida eventually decide to do?
(a) Appeal to the Shogun.
(b) Defy the authorities.
(c) Appeal to the Emperor.
(d) Put on a play called The Battle of Dannoura.
2. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
(a) He is worried that Saburo is going to attack the theater again.
(b) He is jealous of Kinshi.
(c) He is worried about his mother.
(d) He is worried about Hanji.
3. What does Jiro offer to do for Kenshi?
(a) Steal a copy of the new play.
(b) Tell Yoshida that Kenshi wants to talk with him.
(c) Play the snipe part for Kenshi to practice.
(d) Tell Yoshida how good Kenshi is.
4. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To his dog.
(b) To his younger brother.
(c) To Yoshida.
(d) To the other apprentices.
5. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
(b) Jiro's dexterity.
(c) His father's performance.
(d) One young girl in the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are the boys preparing?
2. Why is Jiro worried about his new duty?
3. What does Kinshi say he did the last time there was a new play?
4. How is Yoshida after his play is shut down?
5. Who does the character Joman resemble?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)