|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the big city.
(b) To the Hanaza.
(c) To the capitol.
(d) To his cousin's farm.
2. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
(a) Jiro may visit Hanji.
(b) There is no more work.
(c) Jiro has to work longer for a recommendation.
(d) The puppet is unbalanced.
3. What happens after the play is done?
(a) The soldiers start clubbing people.
(b) The people stand and chant Saburo's name.
(c) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(d) The lights go out and a voice makes a statement.
4. What does the Samurai tell Yoshida?
(a) That Yoshida can make his own decision about whether to do the play or not.
(b) That the performance will be done in the town square.
(c) That the performance will not be allowed.
(d) That there will be hidden soldiers in the audience.
5. Who is Taro?
(a) Another puppet apprentice.
(b) Jiro's cousin.
(c) The mean grain merchant.
(d) Jiro's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jiro think is Saburto?
2. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
3. How does Yoshida react when he hears about what is pinned to the door?
4. What does Jiro ask Mochida?
5. What does Jira say he will try to arrange for Kinshi?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)