|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
(a) Down by the river.
(b) The stable.
(c) In the practice room.
(d) In the upstairs storeroom.
2. What does Yashida order Jiro to do?
(a) Leave and not come back.
(b) Go find Kanshi.
(c) Practice to be the foot operator for Akoya's part.
(d) Go home and check on his mother.
3. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the capitol.
(b) To the big city.
(c) To the Hanaza.
(d) To his cousin's farm.
4. What have some people started doing at night?
(a) Setting fire to weathly men's homes.
(b) Gathering in secret groups.
(c) Wandering the streets and throwing stones at wealthy men's homes.
(d) Helping Saburo's gang.
5. Who is Taro?
(a) The mean grain merchant.
(b) Another puppet apprentice.
(c) Jiro's neighbor.
(d) Jiro's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
2. What happens to the snipe?
3. Why does Jiro know he cannot turn in Yashida?
4. How does Yoshida praise the assistant magistrate?
5. What does the Samurai tell Yoshida?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)