|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yashida order Jiro to do?
(a) Leave and not come back.
(b) Practice to be the foot operator for Akoya's part.
(c) Go find Kanshi.
(d) Go home and check on his mother.
2. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
(a) A red cape.
(b) A barrel of rice.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A Samaurai sword.
3. What is pinned to the door?
(a) A man's scarf.
(b) A message from Saburo.
(c) The Shogun's proclamation.
(d) An arrest warrant.
4. What happens after the play is done?
(a) The soldiers start clubbing people.
(b) The people stand and chant Saburo's name.
(c) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(d) The lights go out and a voice makes a statement.
5. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the capitol.
(b) To the big city.
(c) To his cousin's farm.
(d) To the Hanaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
2. What does Jiro hope about his father?
3. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
4. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
5. How do the boys decide to give Kinshi his role back?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)