|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
(a) Show Jiro how to run the turn mill.
(b) Apply for a different apprenticeship.
(c) Operate the feet for the rest of the show.
(d) Repair several puppets.
2. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
(b) Two for one.
(c) Same as always.
(d) Half price.
3. Who is Taro?
(a) Jiro's neighbor.
(b) Jiro's cousin.
(c) The mean grain merchant.
(d) Another puppet apprentice.
4. What is pinned to the door?
(a) An arrest warrant.
(b) A message from Saburo.
(c) The Shogun's proclamation.
(d) A man's scarf.
5. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
(a) Down by the river.
(b) In the upstairs storeroom.
(c) In the practice room.
(d) The stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys treat Jiro?
2. What is Taro doing when Jiro talks with him?
3. What is wrong with Hanji?
4. What happens to the snipe?
5. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)