|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
(c) No one.
2. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
(a) To the capitol.
(b) To the Hanaza.
(c) To his cousin's farm.
(d) To the big city.
3. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
(a) There is no more work.
(b) Jiro may visit Hanji.
(c) Jiro has to work longer for a recommendation.
(d) The puppet is unbalanced.
4. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
(a) Down by the river.
(b) In the practice room.
(c) The stable.
(d) In the upstairs storeroom.
5. Where are Hanji and Isako?
(a) Jiro's grandfather's place in the capitol.
(b) The big city.
(c) Jiro does not find out.
(d) Jiro's cousin's farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bird on the crest of the Samurai who visits Yoshida?
2. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
3. Why does Jiro worry about Hanji?
4. What is Taro doing when Jiro talks with him?
5. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)