|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
(d) No one.
2. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
(a) Runs away to the city.
(b) Goes to visit his grandfather.
(c) Writes his mother a letter.
(d) Goes to see his father.
3. What is the bird on the crest of the Samurai who visits Yoshida?
(a) A heron.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A hawk.
4. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
(a) Grieves for years.
(b) Marries another man.
(c) Goes into a Buddhist convent.
(d) Kills herself.
5. What have some people started doing at night?
(a) Helping Saburo's gang.
(b) Gathering in secret groups.
(c) Setting fire to weathly men's homes.
(d) Wandering the streets and throwing stones at wealthy men's homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
2. What is wrong with Hanji?
3. How do the boys decide to give Kinshi his role back?
4. What happens after the play is done?
5. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)