|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
(a) Down by the river.
(b) The stable.
(c) In the upstairs storeroom.
(d) In the practice room.
2. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
(a) Jiro has to work longer for a recommendation.
(b) The puppet is unbalanced.
(c) There is no more work.
(d) Jiro may visit Hanji.
3. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
(b) Prop man.
(c) Costume designer.
(d) Foot operator.
4. What does Yoshida tell Kinshi to do?
(a) Operate the feet for the rest of the show.
(b) Repair several puppets.
(c) Show Jiro how to run the turn mill.
(d) Apply for a different apprenticeship.
5. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
(a) Fires Jiro.
(b) Whips Kenshi.
(c) Joins in the celebration.
(d) Whips Jiro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jiro chosen to hold on stage one day?
2. What have some people started doing at night?
3. What does Mochida ask Jiro the next morning?
4. What does Jiro say to Mochida's question?
5. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)