|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Taro?
(a) Another puppet apprentice.
(b) Jiro's cousin.
(c) The mean grain merchant.
(d) Jiro's neighbor.
2. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A red cape.
(c) A Samaurai sword.
(d) A barrel of rice.
3. Where are Hanji and Isako?
(a) The big city.
(b) Jiro's cousin's farm.
(c) Jiro's grandfather's place in the capitol.
(d) Jiro does not find out.
4. What does Jiro say to Mochida's question?
(a) Kanshi is sad.
(b) Kanshi has not been feeling well.
(c) Kanshi has been having nightmares.
(d) Kanshi went for an early morning walk.
5. What happens after the play is done?
(a) The soldiers start clubbing people.
(b) The lights go out and a voice makes a statement.
(c) The people stand and chant Saburo's name.
(d) Nothing out of the ordinary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the play doing as Spring rolls around?
2. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
3. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
4. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
5. Who does Jiro think is Saburto?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)