|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the play is done?
(a) The people stand and chant Saburo's name.
(b) The lights go out and a voice makes a statement.
(c) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(d) The soldiers start clubbing people.
2. Why does Jiro know he cannot turn in Yashida?
(a) It would be a betrayal.
(b) It would harm his parents.
(c) It would leave him without a job.
(d) It would be the end of food for the poor.
3. What does Mochida ask Jiro the next morning?
(a) Where Kanshi is.
(b) If Kanshi is ill.
(c) Why Kanshi seems always tired.
(d) Why Kanshi fell asleep at practice the day before.
4. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
(a) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(b) A letter from Hanji to Yoshida.
(c) A letter from Yoshida to Saburo.
(d) A basket hat.
5. What does Jira say he will try to arrange for Kinshi?
(a) A bigger part in the next play.
(b) A meeting with Saburo.
(c) A way to keep his assigned job.
(d) A meeting with Yashida.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
2. Where does Jiro go after talking with Taro?
3. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
4. What is Mochida's response to Jiro's question?
5. What is pinned to the door?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)