|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bird on the crest of the Samurai who visits Yoshida?
(a) A vulture.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A heron.
2. Who is to control the snipe?
3. What is wrong with Hanji?
(a) He has bad lungs.
(b) He broke his hip.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He had a stroke.
4. What does the Samurai tell Yoshida?
(a) That there will be hidden soldiers in the audience.
(b) That Yoshida can make his own decision about whether to do the play or not.
(c) That the performance will not be allowed.
(d) That the performance will be done in the town square.
5. What is Taro doing when Jiro talks with him?
(a) Stealing some grapes.
(b) Writing out a bill of sale.
(c) Looking after his parents' house.
(d) Planting corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yoshida react when he hears about what is pinned to the door?
2. What is pinned to the door?
3. How does Jiro respond to Yashida's questioning?
4. What does Yoshida do after discovering the celebration?
5. Why does Jiro know he cannot turn in Yashida?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)