|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 'The Proof in the Storehouse'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the door one night when Jiro and Kinshi hear a banging sound?
(a) No one.
2. What is Taro doing when Jiro talks with him?
(a) Stealing some grapes.
(b) Writing out a bill of sale.
(c) Looking after his parents' house.
(d) Planting corn.
3. How do the boys treat Jiro?
(a) Like an outsider.
(b) Like a lucky charm.
(c) Like a traitor.
(d) The same as always.
4. What does Jiro say to Mochida's question?
(a) Kanshi went for an early morning walk.
(b) Kanshi is sad.
(c) Kanshi has been having nightmares.
(d) Kanshi has not been feeling well.
5. How do the boys decide to give Kinshi his role back?
(a) To appeal to Okada.
(b) To appeal to Yoshida.
(c) They do not see how they can do so.
(d) A last-minute swap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bird on the crest of the Samurai who visits Yoshida?
2. What does Jiro do the next morning after speaking to Mochida?
3. What is Kwada's job in the theater?
4. What does Jiro ask Mochida?
5. Who is Taro?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)