Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Master Puppeteer. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapters 1-2, 'Son of Hanji' and 'The Feast'
1. In what country does Jiro live?
2. What is the situation in this country during this time?
a) A famine.
b) A religious upheaval.
c) A drought.
d) A civil war.
3. To whom does Jiro apprentice himself?
a) A blacksmith,.
b) A painter.
c) A puppeteer.
d) A potter.
4. What is Jiro helping his father do?
a) Make a new puppet.
b) Gather eggs.
c) Shear sheep.
d) Sow rice seeds.
5. How does Jiro's family make money?
a) Making calligraphy invitations.
This section contains 4,871 words|
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)