|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the Master break the rules on the first day?
2. What kind of specialist is sent by the newspaper to examine the sick patient?
3. What does the Master drink with his opponent in a friendly atmosphere prior to the game?
4. What does Uragami consider the Master?
(a) A student.
(b) A supporter.
(c) A friend.
(d) A hero.
5. When the Master is playing, what does he do that is unusual, compared to other players?
(a) He is oblivious.
(b) He is loud.
(c) He is quiet.
(d) He is eager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds it hard to write about Otake and the Master?
2. What brings a small crowd of watchers on the train when Uragami plays go?
3. What does the Master's odd bent position remind Uragami of?
4. How much does the Master weigh?
5. From what hospital has the Master been released?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)