|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the Master break the rules on the first day?
2. What does the Master appear to have trouble understanding, regarding the game?
(a) Old rules.
(b) New players.
(c) Old players.
(d) New rules.
3. What does Uragami notice about the Master's right eyebrow?
(a) It is temperamental.
(b) It is short.
(c) It has a single long hair.
(d) It is skewed.
4. What country elevated go to an art form?
5. Where does the Master go with a judge to make his first move?
(a) A parlor.
(b) A dungeon.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A private room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the old rules of the game of go, prior to the doctor check-up?
2. Why does the Master play with white stones?
3. Who is almost bedridden with weakness after the middle phase of the game?
4. Where is the fourth session of the game played?
5. What does the Master do that resembles a violent struggle internally?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)