|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Otake ask to be excused repeatedly from the game?
(a) To fight.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To rest.
(d) To cry.
2. What does the Master do that resembles a violent struggle internally?
(a) Moanful sounds.
(b) Heavy breathing.
(c) Body shaking.
3. Who goes to visit Wu to get his opinion of the game between the Master and Otake?
4. When the Master played with Wu, what allegations were made about the Master?
(a) He cheated.
(b) He used illness as an excuse.
(c) He denied his power.
(d) He lied to Wu.
5. How tail is the Master?
(a) 4 feet.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 6 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings about palpitations and pain in the chest of one of the people at the game?
2. What is the last play of the game up to the point where it was recessed?
3. After the death of the Master, what does Uragami offer to take?
4. What is the Master hospitalized for?
5. When does Uragami notice the Master's right eyebrow?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)