|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hard to maintain at a professional level, the longer the game of go is?
2. What game does the Narrator play with the Master?
3. Since the mood is tense, where is the Master taken to retreat in between sessions?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A bed and breakfast downtown.
(c) An inn by the sea.
(d) A cavern.
4. Why does Otake apologize many times on the first day of play?
(a) He makes many mistakes.
(b) He is sweating.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He has to go to the bathroom a lot.
5. How many hours does the Master require to play the game of go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is finishing up as a new game is proposed by the sick person, after the middle phase of the game?
2. What role does the timekeeper have in the game?
3. What is Otake upset about the Master breaking?
4. What does the Master's opening play have to be, according to Otake?
5. What kind of health condition is the Master in during the last game?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)