|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the timekeeper have in the game?
(a) Reviews moves.
(b) Answers questions.
(c) Shoots pool.
(d) Leaves notes.
2. For what does the Master propose changes to rules?
(a) The ritual.
(b) The tea ceremony.
(c) The setting.
(d) The game.
3. Where does Uragami plan to go from the inn after the match is recessed?
(a) His father's house.
(b) His summer home.
(c) His brother's inn.
(d) His friend's house.
4. What kind of specialist is sent by the newspaper to examine the sick patient?
5. What does Uragami believe is responsible for the Master's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Master attained his title, what was expected of him?
2. How does the Master act during the play that disarms Otake?
3. What is the Master able to do when he is playing a game?
4. When the Master is playing, what does he do that is unusual, compared to other players?
5. Where do the two men sit together after the last match?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)