|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is eager to leave the table at the noon break, after the middle phase of the game?
2. Of what origin is the only exception among all the great players, according to Uragami?
3. What does Uragami see in the features of the Master?
(a) Something strong.
(b) Something disturbing.
(c) Something loving.
(d) Something poignant.
4. What kinds of rules are drawn up for the competitive match?
5. What does Uragami's opponent seem willing to do in every game of go that he plays on the train?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tail is the Master?
2. Who asks to play a game of go on the train home with Uragami?
3. Why does the Master play with white stones?
4. How long does Uragami think the match will take?
5. Who is sympathetic to the sick person after the middle phase of the game?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)