|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Master's odd bent position remind Uragami of?
(a) The game.
(b) The present.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
2. What does Uragami believe goes along with the Master?
(a) A book.
(b) A sword.
(c) A way of life.
(d) A turban.
3. How many plays can professional players make in the game that the Master has?
4. What culture does the Master greatly influence?
5. How does the Master act during the play that disarms Otake?
(a) He is talkative.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is agitated.
(d) He is quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the Master propose changes to rules?
2. After a delay of how many months does Otake make a suspicious play?
3. What game does the Narrator play with the Master?
4. According to the agreement governing the match, where would the players move to an inn?
5. When does Uragami notice the Master's right eyebrow?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)