|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Otake play first?
(a) He is of higher rank.
(b) He is older.
(c) He is of lower rank.
(d) He is younger.
2. What association's directors also attend the ceremonial opening of the game?
(a) Korean Tai.
(b) Michelin Tires.
(c) Chinese Shinhua.
(d) Japanese Go.
3. What does the Master's opening play have to be, according to Otake?
4. How is Wu, regarding his comments about the game between the Master and Otake?
5. How does the Master act during the play that disarms Otake?
(a) He is agitated.
(b) He is quiet.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is talkative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the players meet for the ceremonial opening of the game?
2. Who plays immediately after the break, indicating that he came up with the response during the break?
3. Who goes to visit Wu to get his opinion of the game between the Master and Otake?
4. What does the Master talk openly to others about?
5. When does the game resume after the recess?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)