|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Master played with Wu, what allegations were made about the Master?
(a) He used illness as an excuse.
(b) He denied his power.
(c) He cheated.
(d) He lied to Wu.
2. What does the Master seem casual about delaying?
(a) The resumption of the game.
(b) The ritual of performance.
(c) The ceremony of tea.
(d) The transfer of authority.
3. Where does the Master go with a judge to make his first move?
(a) A private room.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A parlor.
(d) A dungeon.
4. How long does the recess in the match last?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. After a delay of how many months does Otake make a suspicious play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Otake play with black stones?
2. What does the Master's opening play have to be, according to Otake?
3. How does the Master act during the play that disarms Otake?
4. Who tells a story about a visitor with a crying baby while the Master is playing a game?
5. What does the Master do that resembles a violent struggle internally?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)