1. Who has died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What does the Narrator do at the Master's last professional game of go?
3. What game does the Narrator play with the Master?
4. When was the Master's last game played over, in 14 sessions?
(a) Over 6 months.
(b) Over 4 months.
(c) Over 2 months.
(d) Over 3 months.
5. To whom did the Master lose his final match?
(b) The Narrator.
6. Where do the two men sit together after the last match?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) A lounge.
(d) A game table.
7. When the Master's opponent leaves, who is the only person with him at the inn?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
8. How does Uragami travel after the match to go home?
(a) Via tram.
(b) Via shuttle.
(c) Via metro.
(d) Via bus.
9. How does Uragami feel towards the Master?
(a) He is fond of him.
(b) He is troubled by him.
(c) He is bored by him.
(d) He is scared of him.
This section contains 3,562 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)