|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what age did the author write this book?
(a) The war age.
(b) The military age.
(c) The pre-nuclear age.
(d) The nuclear age.
2. Alexander developed a reverence for what Greek god?
3. Keegan outlines Wellington's daily schedule, which included just __________ hours of sleep and supreme focus.
(c) A couple of.
4. How did Wellington dress when going into battle?
(a) Like a commanding officer.
(b) Like a civilian.
(c) Like an American soldier.
(d) Like a French commanding officer.
5. Wellington was eventually named the Commander-in-Chief of the British and ____________ forces, which sent him to Flanders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hitler had served as a __________________, a front fighter, in World War I, wherein he was wounded three times.
2. The only surviving letter of Hitler's from World War I recounts an attack involving the 16th Bavarian Reserve in an attack at Ypres in what year?
3. Grant's devotion to the U.S. was ______________________.
4. Hitler taunted who's ignorance of the Clausewitz work?
5. Chapter six, "Hitler in Command", may be the ____________ chapter in the text.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)