|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Hitler would serve ______________ years as high commander, it was not the man's first foray into the military arena.
(a) Six and a half.
(b) Five and a half.
(c) Four and a half.
(d) Three and a half.
2. Wellington was well known for having _____________ routine, which is credited for much of his success in planning campaigns.
(a) An often changing.
(b) An unvarying.
(c) An exciting.
(d) An unusual.
3. Who failed to back up Poland, thereby sealing the country's fate?
4. Hitler believed that Germany could rise if only what?
(a) The U.S. was destroyed.
(b) The Jews were exterminated.
(c) Poland was destroyed.
(d) It was given a second chance.
5. Keegan outlines Wellington's daily schedule, which included just __________ hours of sleep and supreme focus.
(b) A couple of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Keegan compares West Point to the British ____________________ located in Woolwich and France's Ãƒâ€°cole de GÃƒÂ©nie at MeziÃƒÂ¨res.
2. Did Aristotle have a long and irreversible impact on Alexander?
3. Keegan points out that there are some factors overlooked or glossed over by many _____________________ regarding Hitler's early war experiences.
4. Hitler's final words echoed the same things he had said at the onset of WWII in 1939, that he would ask no more of the German man than he would _________________.
5. Alexander was the __________________ son of Philip II of Macedonia and Olympias.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)