|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grant would be inaugurated as the __________________ president.
2. By this time, assassination attempts had been made on Hitler's life, a fact that increased security _____________________ by staying hidden away.
(a) And would increase Hitler's effectiveness.
(b) And would also create anger in the German people.
(c) But would also increase people's faith.
(d) But would also limit Hitler's effectiveness.
3. Hitler was one of the most __________________ leaders of his or any other time.
4. The regiment in which Hitler served was filled with the type of people Hitler longed to be with but what?
(a) Were afraid of him.
(b) Did not understand him.
(c) Were too busy to include him.
(d) Whose circle he had not once been admitted into.
5. What the Kingdom of Macedon poor?
(a) No, it was just not as rich as its neighbors and enemies.
(b) No, it was the second wealthiest nation in the region.
(c) No, it was the wealthiest nation in the region.
Short Answer Questions
1. The army was down to about ________ thousand men.
2. Wellington was well known for having _____________ routine, which is credited for much of his success in planning campaigns.
3. The spears were ________________ feet long and quite heavy; therefore, they were not used in battle per se, although they might be seen on the periphery.
4. Grant, like many other commanders, was elected to head a recruiting committee for ___________.
5. Grant's devotion to the U.S. was ______________________.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)