|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a replacement for his presence, in what did Hitler engage?
(b) A film.
(c) A strike.
(d) A television special.
2. What political was Grant a part of?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Whig Party.
(c) The Democratic Party.
(d) The Green Party.
3. One of Wellington's aims upon his return home was to help save ______________, who had fallen into scandal.
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
4. The Macedonian army was different from that of the _______________ in that it was essentially a militia in which the citizens had the right to bear arms.
5. Chapter eight," Grant and American Democracy", details Grant's views on what?
(b) The Constitution.
(c) Human rights.
(d) The Founding Fathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe this person who wrote this axiom?
2. Wellington had first witnessed warfare in _________ in Holland.
3. Hitler was one of the most __________________ leaders of his or any other time.
4. What is the major difference between Wellington and Napoleon regarding battle?
5. Why did many of the other soldiers view Wellington with some jealousy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)