|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________________ love drama and the theatre.
2. The most important battle of Wellington's life would turn out to be the __________ day battle at Waterloo.
3. Alexander often used __________ to the point of detriment.
4. How did Wellington dress when going into battle?
(a) Like a French commanding officer.
(b) Like a commanding officer.
(c) Like an American soldier.
(d) Like a civilian.
5. What is the major difference between Wellington and Napoleon regarding battle?
(a) Napoleon was afraid to lead his men into battle.
(b) Napoleon did not want to fight unless it was absolutely necessary.
(c) Napoleon was known for not having a real plan for his campaigns.
(d) Napoleon was known for having a real plan for his campaigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did many of the other soldiers view Wellington with some jealousy?
2. What was the name of Alexander's famous horse?
3. What was Alexander's preliminary goal during those years?
4. Olympias and Philip were a good match - passionate, loving, and committed by _____________________.
5. One of the biggest benefits of Wellington's scarce idle time is what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)