|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristotle would become known as one of the world's most brilliant philosophers and the founding father of ___________.
2. Wellington chose to make plans and do what?
(a) Attack quickly without thinking.
(b) Whatever he could to avoid fighting a great battle.
(c) Change the plans frequently.
(d) Ignore the plans.
3. Where did Wellington attend school?
4. For how long did Alexander march?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. When was Alexander born?
(a) July 653 BC.
(b) July 356 BC.
(c) July 365 BC.
(d) July 635 BC.
Short Answer Questions
1. Awards and titles were also lavished on Wellington by whom?
2. The Macedonian army was different from that of the _______________ in that it was essentially a militia in which the citizens had the right to bear arms.
3. To what did the French set fire?
4. Even with _________________ soldiers, Darius was unable to outsmart Alexander, who perfectly executed a plan to attack Darius from the rear rather than wait to face the ruler head on at Cilicia.
5. The closest tally of battles and sieges reached included _____________ battles and eight sieges, not counting those Wellington participated in as a subordinate.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)