|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Keegan goes into detail about Grant's habits and methods as what?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A speaker.
(c) A leader.
(d) A fighter.
2. Was the plan to destroy Poland before the English and French could intervene due to Hitler?
(a) No, not at all.
(b) Yes, mostly.
(c) Yes, completely.
(d) No, not completely.
3. What is the major difference between Wellington and Napoleon regarding battle?
(a) Napoleon was afraid to lead his men into battle.
(b) Napoleon did not want to fight unless it was absolutely necessary.
(c) Napoleon was known for having a real plan for his campaigns.
(d) Napoleon was known for not having a real plan for his campaigns.
4. Hitler was well known for adopting the axiom of whom?
5. Who is John Keegan?
(a) An Australian military historian.
(b) A German military historian.
(c) An American military historian.
(d) An English military historian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is it desirable or acceptable for a leader to storm in and take command of a situation today?
2. The author states that Alexander was deeply affected by two things during his childhood - his love of Homer's epic poetry and the extreme and eccentric beliefs of whom?
3. Why does the author cite Kennedy's handling of the Cuban missile crisis?
4. Keegan details Hitler's early years in the __________________ regiment, where he would receive his military training.
5. In what age did the author write this book?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)