|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What the Kingdom of Macedon poor?
(a) No, it was the wealthiest nation in the region.
(b) No, it was the second wealthiest nation in the region.
(d) No, it was just not as rich as its neighbors and enemies.
2. Can consequences in a nuclear age be permanent?
(a) Yes, usually.
(b) Yes, always.
(c) Yes, sometimes.
(d) No, never.
3. The year was 1862, and Grant was serving as the Commander of the District of __________________.
(a) Eastern Indiana.
(b) Western Tennessee.
(c) Southern Kentucky.
(d) Northern West Virginia.
4. Hitler had served as a __________________, a front fighter, in World War I, wherein he was wounded three times.
5. Why does the author cite Kennedy's handling of the Cuban missile crisis?
(a) As an example of post-heroic leadership.
(b) As an example of the pre-nuclear age.
(c) As an example of what should not take place.
(d) As an example of U.S. military might.
Short Answer Questions
1. Keegan covers the ___________ heroic standard.
2. The French were determined to throw a web of alliances over the principalities as a sign of allegiance to whom?
3. Chapter seven, "Grant the Fighter", recalls what?
4. By 3:00 on Sunday the __________, the battle at Waterloo was in full swing.
5. Keegan outlines Wellington's daily schedule, which included just __________ hours of sleep and supreme focus.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)