|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Keegan outlines Wellington's daily schedule, which included just __________ hours of sleep and supreme focus.
(b) A couple of.
2. Like many royals, Alexander had a tutor. Alexander's tutor of __________ years also happened to be a brilliant student of Plato's, a man named Aristotle.
3. Alexander often used __________ to the point of detriment.
4. Alexander had a select infantry known as _______________, whose main job it was to surround and protect Alexander.
(a) The Shield Bearers.
(b) The Body Guards.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The Elite.
5. The ___________________ love drama and the theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Alexander toward his men?
2. Wellington so impressed Castlereagh that the thirty-seven-year-old soldier was soon a trusted confidant and advisor on one military scheme after another. One of those schemes included keeping an eye on whose activities?
3. Alexander could, however, claim an abundance of natural resources, livestock, grains, and fertile lands. The latter was due in part to what?
4. How much did Wellington leave to chance?
5. During the early morning hours, Wellington took time to write his dispatch, which would later appear in its entirety where?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)