|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, how many days does Bruce state they have to get a probe to Mars?
2. On Sol 194, how many minutes does Mark average for each hole?
3. How many holes has Mark drilled on Sol 192 by sunset?
4. How long do the Earth botanists believe Mark will have food?
(a) Sol 950.
(b) Sol 900.
(c) Sol 913.
(d) Sol 873.
5. What is Commander Lewis’s husband’s name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how long does Commander Lewis have to talk to her husband?
2. Where did Mark go to college?
3. How many kilometers does Mark have to travel to get to Schiaparelli?
4. When Mark makes his test drive, how far will he be from the Hab?
5. On Sol 117, how many liters of water is the water reclaimer processing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is NASA getting a booster for the probe to send to Mark?
2. What will Mark use as a bedroom and why when he gets to the MAV?
3. Why does Mark cook his potatoes before he leaves on his trip?
4. How does Mark figure out the direction of the storm?
5. What accident does Mark have, and how much time does he lose?
6. How do they buy an additional eleven days to get Iris launched sooner?
7. What does Mark do while his batteries recharge?
8. Why does Mark have to learn Morse code?
9. How is Vogel’s family doing?
10. How does Mark plan to store his potatoes once they’re grown?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)