|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the top speed in kilometers per hour that a rover can travel?
2. To what degree does Mark intend to lower the temperature in the Hab to keep the soil alive while he extracts the hydrogen?
(a) 1 C.
(b) 10 F.
(c) 4 C.
(d) 25 F.
3. On Sol 116, how many days until Mark’s potatoes are ripe?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 11 days.
4. For how many days does Rich Purnell have to calculate courses for Iris?
5. How many months before a mission does NASA sent the MAV?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many unmanned missions did it take to deliver the supplies for Mark’s mission on Mars?
2. How many potatoes does Mark have to plant?
3. In Chapter 15, how many potatoes does Mark have?
4. Which of the crew members in Chapter 12 has a European Union flag on the uniform?
5. When there is too much oxygen, to what temperature does the regulator cool it?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)