|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the explosion on Sol 40, how long does it take to get the oxygen level back up to par in the Hab?
(a) 3 minutes.
(b) 21 minutes.
(c) 8 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. What is the total amount of square meters of farmland that Mark can use if he can overcome some problems?
3. What percent oxygen is Mark getting when he regains consciousness after being stabbed by an antenna?
4. How long does a Mars mission take?
(a) 60 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 18 months.
5. In Chapter 2, how many sols does Mark think it will be until the next ship arrives on Mars?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose suit does Mark use to store water?
2. How many liters of water will Mark need for his farmland?
3. Where is Venkat Kapoor’s office located?
4. At what point might Mark’s crew believe that he has died?
5. How many calories a day does Mark need to create with his farming efforts to survive until the next Ares mission returns?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)