|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does a Mars mission take?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 60 months.
(d) 3 years.
2. How long does it take Mark to fire out a pop-tent?
(a) 15 seconds.
(b) 2 seconds.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 12 minutes.
3. What music is on Lewis’s USB drive that Mark finds in Rover 2?
(a) Dub step.
4. How long is the Hab designed to last?
(a) 64 days.
(b) 18 days.
(c) 31 days.
(d) 110 days.
5. On Sol 42, how much water has Mark made?
(a) 470 liters.
(b) 1,002 gallons.
(c) 714 gallons.
(d) 130 liters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many different ships are used to get to and from Mars?
2. At what point might Mark’s crew believe that he has died?
3. What type of music did Johanssen bring to listen to?
4. How many days does Mark hope it will take his potatoes to grow?
5. How many days does it usually take to yield full-sized potatoes?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)