|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does a Mars mission take?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 60 months.
2. What speed of sandstorm gusts is a mission supposed to be able to handle?
(a) 125 kph.
(b) 100 kph.
(c) 175 kph.
(d) 150 kph.
3. How many different ships are used to get to and from Mars?
4. Mark’s crew ordered to abort their mission after how many days?
5. What is the total amount of square meters of farmland that Mark can use if he can overcome some problems?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the speed of sandstorm gusts that buffeted Mark’s mission?
2. How many unmanned missions did it take to deliver the supplies for Mark’s mission on Mars?
3. Whose suit does Mark use to store water?
4. How many days does Mark hope it will take his potatoes to grow?
5. How long is the Hab designed to last?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)