|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the explosion on Sol 40, how long does it take to get the oxygen level back up to par in the Hab?
(a) 3 minutes.
(b) 8 minutes.
(c) 21 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. What type of music did Johanssen bring to listen to?
(a) New Age.
(d) Rolling Stones.
3. How long did it take Mark’s crew to get to Mars?
(a) 239 days.
(b) 18 days.
(c) 124 days.
(d) 83 days.
4. When there is too much oxygen, to what temperature does the regulator cool it?
(a) 0 C.
(b) 21 kelvin.
(c) 32 F.
(d) 90 kelvin.
5. How many unmanned missions did it take to deliver the supplies for Mark’s mission on Mars?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how many sols does Mark think it will be until the next ship arrives on Mars?
2. On Sol 40, what is the lowest percent that Mark can get the regulator to reduce the oxygen level to in the Hab at first?
3. How many different ships are used to get to and from Mars?
4. What music is on Lewis’s USB drive that Mark finds in Rover 2?
5. How many minutes longer is a sol than a day?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)