|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Mark’s crew to get to Mars?
(a) 239 days.
(b) 83 days.
(c) 18 days.
(d) 124 days.
2. What was the speed of sandstorm gusts that buffeted Mark’s mission?
(a) 200 kph.
(b) 225 kph.
(c) 150 kph.
(d) 175 kph.
3. How many days does Mark hope it will take his potatoes to grow?
4. On Sol 42, how long does it take to reduce the hydrazine and burn the hydrogen?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
5. How many individuals can ride in the MDV?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how far away is the Schiaparelli crater from Mark?
2. How many unmanned missions did it take to deliver the supplies for Mark’s mission on Mars?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how many months of travel does Lewis’s crew have to endure?
4. On Sol 42, how long does Mark say it will take for each tank of CO2 to finish filling?
5. How many days does it usually take to yield full-sized potatoes?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)