|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Martinez’s son’s name?
2. At what angle do the solar cells sit in the lightweight lattice that holds them?
(a) 11 degrees.
(b) 14 degrees.
(c) 17 degrees.
(d) 8 degrees.
3. How long does it take Venkat and Teddy to fly to China?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) 14 and a half hours.
(c) 17 hours.
(d) 16 and a half hours.
4. What does Johanssen like to read?
(a) Louisa May Alcott.
(b) Jane Austin.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Agatha Christie.
5. On Sol 116, how many days until Mark’s potatoes are ripe?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 11 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Vogel and his wife have?
2. How many square meters of soar paneling does Mark have?
3. Into what city in China do Venkat and Teddy fly?
4. How many months before a mission does NASA sent the MAV?
5. Of the distance required to reach the Schiaparelli crater, how many kilometers is nice, smooth terrain?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)