|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Foundling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Marquise's mother do without her husband's permission?
(a) She visits her daughter.
(b) She sends a letter to the Marquise.
(c) She sends money to her daughter.
(d) She meets up with the Count.
2. How does the Count react after seeing the newspaper article?
3. What kind of tree does the young family rest against on the night of the earthquake?
(a) A pomegranate tree.
(b) A pear tree.
(c) A lemon tree.
(d) An apple tree.
4. After hearing the news of the Count, what does the Marquise start to feel?
(b) Giddiness and nausea.
(c) Severe pain in her side.
(d) A restlessness that fails to cease.
5. How does the family feel about the Count's behavior?
(a) They are angered by it.
(b) They are distressed by it.
(c) They are shocked by it.
(d) They are embarrassed by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Count see a vision of?
2. Due to the destruction, what was Josefa sure of?
3. Why is Piachi arrested?
4. What does Piachi stop doing when he is sixty years old?
5. What does the paperwork that the Count gives to the Marquise state?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)