|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Foundling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the capital of this country at this time?
(a) Punta Arenas.
2. How is Nicolo's wife related to Elvira?
(a) She is Elvira's cousin.
(b) She is Elvira's god-daughter.
(c) She is Elvira's youngest sister.
(d) She is Elvira's niece.
3. Why does Piachi want to go to hell?
(a) Because it is the proper punishment for his crime.
(b) To reconcile with Nicolo.
(c) To seek revenge on Nicolo.
(d) Because he can't bear to meet his wife in heaven.
4. Why does the father of another baby approach Josefa?
(a) His wife is too injured to nurse their son.
(b) His child will not stop crying.
(c) His baby is sick.
(d) His wife just gave birth and he is unsure of what to do.
5. What does the Count claim when he visits the family?
(a) That his wife has recently died.
(b) That he is the father of the baby.
(c) That he is being sent to war.
(d) That he has gone broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piachi take from the girl who had been in Nicolo's room?
2. What country is Count F from?
3. What place is the Marquise's father ordered to defend?
4. What does the crowd try to do after the man makes his announcement?
5. What does the sick boy ask of Piachi?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)