|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Earthquake in Chile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the convent where the baby was being cared for?
(a) It was looted.
(b) It caught on fire.
(c) Nothing happened to it.
(d) It collapsed immediately.
2. What did the Count see a vision of?
(a) His mother.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) The Marquise.
(d) A butterfly.
3. What is the name of Don Fernando's son?
4. What does the family decide to do while the Count is away on his trip?
(a) Go on a trip themselves.
(b) Make inquiries into his background.
(c) Remodel the house.
(d) Marry off the Marquise.
5. What is the Marquise's father often referred to in the story?
(a) The commandant.
(b) The commander.
(c) The commandment.
(d) The commodore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jerónimo's and Josefa's baby?
2. What did the vision remind the Count of?
3. According to the Count, what is the Marquise more of than the rest of them?
4. What does a man announce in the church?
5. What is the ad about which the Marquise puts in the paper?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)