|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Foundling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don ask the naval officer for?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) A firework.
2. Where does Josefa live?
(a) In a nearby village.
(b) In a large mansion.
(c) At a convent.
(d) In a simple hut.
3. Who do Jerónimo and Josefa rest with after the earthquake?
(a) Josefa's brother's family.
(b) One family who also have a baby.
(c) A clergyman and some nuns.
(d) A group of people who also escaped the city.
4. What has the Marquise sworn never to do again?
(a) Bear a child.
(b) Fall in love.
(c) Trust a man.
5. What does the priest blame the earthquake on?
(a) The Lord's mysterious ways.
(b) The moral depravity of the town.
(c) God testing them.
(d) Those who do not practice religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicolo take on his new clerk position?
2. What is taking place in the town Piachi and his son travel to?
3. How does the Count feel about marrying the Marquise?
4. How do the Count and the Marquise live until after the baby is born?
5. What does the Marquise's family hear about the Count as they try to decide how to thank him?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)